Windows 10: why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug

Discus and support why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Asslam o alikum i am maryam my laptop battery show 100 precent in all time with and without plug and it shut down automatically.i changed this battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by abdullah ikram, Apr 8, 2023.

1. why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug

Asslam o alikum i am maryam my laptop battery show 100 precent in all time with and without plug and it shut down automatically.i changed this battery before two week but i face this problem. please tell me why to face this problem

:)

abdullah ikram, Apr 8, 2023
  2. DianeGill Win User

about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Apr 8, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Plugged In, Not Charging

Sometimes depending on your Windows 10 Build, your battery will not charge to 100%, this extends the life of your battery . . . plug out the laptop, drain the battery for 10 - 15 minutes, plug it back in and see if it starts to charge the battery

If however, your battery is not charging at all in Windows 10, follow these steps to rectify this issue:

• Disconnect Power Supply
    • Remove battery
    • Connect Power Supply
    • Turn on the laptop
    • Control Panel - Device Manager
    • Under the Batteries category, right-click all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery , and Uninstall
    • Shutdown
    • Disconnect Power Supply
    • Insert battery
    • Connect Power Supply
    • Turn on the laptop

I Hope this Answers your Question!

DaveM121, Apr 8, 2023
  4. Bree Win User

why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug

Plugging in Laptop.

Welcome to Ten Forums

I have an Acer Aspire 3 too, though mine has now upgraded to Windows 11.

Many would give their eye teeth to be able to turn off that beep. *Biggrin

This seems to be a uniquely Acer thing. All Acer laptops seem to make that beep when the power is connected/disconnected, and there is no obvious setting in Windows or the bios to turn this on or off. Following the trail of those trying to turn it off suggests this is where you need to look:

windows 10 - Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger - Super User

In your case of course you need to make sure the Realtek HD Audio Manager is fully enabled rather than muted.

I've tried it on my Acer Aspire and can confirm that muting the Realtek HD Audio Manager (or Universal Service as it appears in W11) does indeed turn of that beep, quite independently of all other system sounds or audio output. Settings has a quite different layout in Windows 11, but still has all the same settings as Windows 10. This is what I see in W11's Settings.

why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug 354969d1639675428t-plugging-laptop-image.png

EDIT: and here are the same settings pages for Windows 10, taken from an old Acer Aspire One netbook.

why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug 354972d1639676406t-plugging-laptop-acer-power-beep-sound-settings-.png

why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug 354971d1639676406t-plugging-laptop-acer-power-beep-app-volume-device-settings-.png

Bree, Apr 8, 2023
Thema:

why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug

1. why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug - Similar Threads - why show laptop

2. why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug: Asslam o alikum i am maryam my laptop battery show 100 precent in all time with and without plug and it shut down automatically.i changed this battery before two week but i face this problem. please tell me why to face this problem...
  3. why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why to show laptop bettery is 100 precentin all time with plug and without plug: Asslam o alikum i am maryam my laptop battery show 100 precent in all time with and without plug and it shut down automatically.i changed this battery before two week but i face this problem. please tell me why to face this problem...
  4. Why won't my laptop start without being plugged in?

Why won't my laptop start without being plugged in?: I have an Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. This started randomly just this morning where I couldn't turn on my laptop unless it was plugged in. After plugging it in it says that my battery is completely full, but if I take the plug out it shuts down again. It was working completely fine...
  5. Why won't my laptop start without being plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my laptop start without being plugged in?: I have an Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. This started randomly just this morning where I couldn't turn on my laptop unless it was plugged in. After plugging it in it says that my battery is completely full, but if I take the plug out it shuts down again. It was working completely fine...
  6. mic showing not plugged in even it is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic showing not plugged in even it is plugged in: Hi,I have a new headphone and Microphone but for some reason it's not working, I check the settings and it is saying it isn't pkug in. However, I am sure that it is plugged in. This happened when I updated to windows 11....
  7. mic showing not plugged in even it is plugged in

mic showing not plugged in even it is plugged in: Hi,I have a new headphone and Microphone but for some reason it's not working, I check the settings and it is saying it isn't pkug in. However, I am sure that it is plugged in. This happened when I updated to windows 11....
  8. Laptop when plugged in shows 100% but after immediate unplugged shows 96%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop when plugged in shows 100% but after immediate unplugged shows 96%: Hi Community,I've an issue regarding battery. My laptop shows 100% charged when plugged in but immediately when I unplug it shows 96% battery. I don't know why this issue came. I've observed it recently. Laptop Details:Dell Inspiron 15 3576 Intel Core i5-8250U 8GB DDR4 2400...
  9. is it okay to leave battery plugged in all time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it okay to leave battery plugged in all time?: CAn I leave my laptop always plugged in? Is it okay for the laptop and battery? submitted by /u/itsme_shibintmz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdchr9/is_it_okay_to_leave_battery_plugged_in_all_time/
  10. Laptop charging but the "plug" icon not showing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop charging but the "plug" icon not showing.: [ATTACH] I booted my laptop one day normally and put it in charging. I do it because i own a gaming laptop and it won't run above 30 fps. I think it is a battery saving feature when not plugged in. But now, when I plug it in charge, the "plug" icon on top of the battery...