Windows 10: Why Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board?

Discus and support Why Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why? Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board? I want to set some features but when I opened a new window I just respond to the blank and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YuzuYonami, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Why Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board?

Why? Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board?

I want to set some features but when I opened a new window I just respond to the blank and white windows without any options at all.

I ask you please to give me a solution, because I've run out of common sense?

Why Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board? 0b37c767-da69-421c-a229-e448adb34474?upload=true.png

:)

YuzuYonami, Apr 23, 2019

2. Running w10 cant get screen saver to work .I set the settings to turn on photo gallery but white blocks keep showing .

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Disable HID-compliant white board on your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

When you will open the Windows features window the options in front of which there is a check mark then those options are turned on by default. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Windows feature on.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Now check the list and see the option in front of which there is a check mark.

For example Internet explorer, media features, Print to PDF etc.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Why Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Why Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board?

1. Why Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board? - Similar Threads - Why Turn Features

2. Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft white board: hello, I have a surface pro 7 and an active stylus pen with 2 buttons on the side. The pen is working on the whiteboard just a lasso and eraser but I cannot write anything. I can write with a finger but not with a pen ... help, please....
  3. Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft white board: hello, I have a surface pro 7 and an active stylus pen with 2 buttons on the side. The pen is working on the whiteboard just a lasso and eraser but I cannot write anything. I can write with a finger but not with a pen ... help, please....
  4. windows and white board problem

windows and white board problem: When I try to open a PDF file in ms whiteboard, I can't see any files in my documents on my computer or onedrive. I double checked the folders on my hard drive and one drive and the files are there. I just can't see them when I try to open them on whiteboard.please help and...
  5. Turn Windows Features on or off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows Features on or off?: When I go to turn on some of the Windows features and click "Ok" they automatically turn themselves back off. And vice versa. Any way to stop this from happening? Am I doing something wrong?...
  6. Turn Windows Features On or Off

Turn Windows Features On or Off: Some time ago, I messed with the option of turning Windows features on or off. I was wondering what the default features are, and maybe which ones I should have on. If it helps, I have a FLEX 4-1470. Thanks....
  7. microsoft white board

microsoft white board: i have installed microsoft white board . i can choose the color. but not able to write on board with the pen [ATTACH]My window version screen shot is given here please help. My ruler is also fixed at 45 degree. its showing an icon at the middle to rotate but not responding...
  8. Turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn windows features on or off: Every time i try to play this one game one my computer a message pops up. “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: Collecting feature detail.” Under it shows “-> Install this feature”(which is gray and not clickable) and “-> Skip this installation”(thats blue...
  9. turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......

turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......: no option …… here what can I do ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-features-problems/a096cbff-d166-4258-aca7-276e271d300b
  10. Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off": Hello, I will go straight to the point here guys, I need WMP and I have installed Windows 10 Pro N recently (since my university gives free keys) I went to the windows download section in the website and downloaded the Media features Pack! The problem is, after I...