Windows 10: Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ??

Discus and support Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there can't understand this Only happened after 1803 update (W10 X64 Pro). getting an extra computer in another section - computers -- (Douglas)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jimbo45, May 8, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ??

Hi there

can't understand this

Only happened after 1803 update (W10 X64 Pro).

getting an extra computer in another section - computers -- (Douglas) with a Mac address when browsing in Network in File explorer

Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ?? [​IMG]

Not getting hacked -- I can check via router - it goes through Linux gateway so nothing in or outbound for this machine

Is it a mobile phone ???

It disappears if I switch phone on and off but it's confusing and where does it get the name Douglas from

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 8, 2018
Thema:

Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ??

1. Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ?? - Similar Threads - Why separate sections

2. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  3. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  4. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Two separate users on two different drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two separate users on two different drives: Hello, I have a question about separating user data on windows. Is there a way to allow a member of my family to store all of their user data, downloads, documents, etc. onto a separate drive? Ideally, everything of theirs would be located on this second drive because they...
  6. Two separate users on two different drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two separate users on two different drives: Hello, I have a question about separating user data on windows. Is there a way to allow a member of my family to store all of their user data, downloads, documents, etc. onto a separate drive? Ideally, everything of theirs would be located on this second drive because they...
  7. Edge is slow with two separate windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge is slow with two separate windows.: Edge is good, I'll give it that. Problem is, if I open a *second separate* edge window, not a new tab, both windows will lag ungodly amounts. If I merge both windows into one by dragging the tabs together, or if I close the second window then the lag will go away completely....
  8. having two pagefile.sys on separate drives

in Windows 10 Support
    having two pagefile.sys on separate drives: I have two pagefile.sys, first one on my 250GB SSD and second one on my 2TB HDD, I use HDD for games and storing video materials, is it good to have two pagefile.sys? 159170
  9. Why does Microsoft hack computers?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why does Microsoft hack computers?: For some reason, I am hacked, and I can't do anything. Minecraft is blocked. Discord is blocked. OBS is blocked. My editor is blocked. YouTube is blocked. I don't have anything. I can't upload videos or do anything creative. I am now unable to do anything on my computer, and...
  10. Separating two headphones volume settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Separating two headphones volume settings: I have two sets of different headphones and I use them separately throughout the day. Unplug one, plug the other one. Now, they play the same sounds at different volume and I understand why that happens, but that's quite uncomfortable. In volume mixer there is only one slider...