Windows 10: Why two updates in the same day ?

Discus and support Why two updates in the same day ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was on 1903-18334.19H1. This morning at 8:00 am I received 1903-18343.19H1 through WU. At 10:00 PM I received 1903- 18346. 19H1. Why would I get two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gmcgee78, Feb 28, 2019.

1. gmcgee78 Win User

Why two updates in the same day ?

I was on 1903-18334.19H1. This morning at 8:00 am I received 1903-18343.19H1 through WU. At 10:00 PM I received 1903- 18346. 19H1. Why would I get two updates the same day. I am an insider on the fast build option but I never received two updates the same day before. Has this ever happened to anybody?

:)

gmcgee78, Feb 28, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why two updates in the same day ? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Feb 28, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Why two updates in the same day ? - Similar Threads - Why updates same

2. All day event spans two days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All day event spans two days: Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days instead of one. Saw that this is a recurring issue that is often fixed and then broken again with Outlook. Is there a way to...
  3. Abrupt BSOD for last two days. Pretty much the same time of day. After which no issues for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Abrupt BSOD for last two days. Pretty much the same time of day. After which no issues for...: On 1Nov2021, the Event Viewer recorded the Critical issue - Event-41, Kernel-Power with the following details -Today, on 2Nov2021, the Event Viewer recorded another Critical issue with the same event - Event-41, Kernel-Power - but with different bugcheckcode;...
  4. Two of the Same App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two of the Same App: Hi, I have Music Bee installed on my PC, I would like to have two Music Bees, so that I can play different Genres on each, is this possible? OS version 19043.1081 182040
  5. Two of the same accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Two of the same accounts: I have both the same accounts on Microsoft store and it wont let me login so i cant play or login into Microsoft store anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-of-the-same-accounts/dba53fbd-9637-4767-b909-345e1265e519
  6. Same Updates 3 Days Running

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same Updates 3 Days Running: 2nd system is about a week old and for 3 consecutive days the same 388 updates keep showing up in the reliability monitor. Whats up with that? [img] Here is the update history: [img] SFC comes back OK and I've run Checkdisk with no errors. As far as I can tell there are...
  7. Same Updates 3 Days Running

in Windows 10 Support
    Same Updates 3 Days Running: 2nd system is about a week old and for 3 consecutive days the same 388 updates keep showing up in the reliability monitor. Whats up with that? [img] Here is the update history: [img] SFC comes back OK and I've run Checkdisk with no errors. As fgar as I can tel there are...
  8. Been having the same blue screen two times in 3 days, and it's getting annoying. I updated...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having the same blue screen two times in 3 days, and it's getting annoying. I updated...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Graphiiczz677 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx8vqj/been_having_the_same_blue_screen_two_times_in_3/
  9. Update to 1909 Stuck for the Past Two Days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to 1909 Stuck for the Past Two Days: I am updating my laptop from Windows 10 1803 to 1909. For the first couple hours, it made continual progress, but now, for the past 38 hours, it has been stuck at 91%. The fancy little progress circle is still rotating, and everything is still running, but no progress has...
  10. Avira fail to update for days and days. Same report. How to resolve ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira fail to update for days and days. Same report. How to resolve ?: I have noticed for days and days my Avira it's not updated................ it's obtain ever same report and on log event's this is this errors for about two months. I have tryed to press on manual update and it's report this errors after about 30/40 seconds: Code: Avira...