Windows 10: Why use ReFS?

Discus and support Why use ReFS? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is anyone here using the Microsoft resilient file system? If so, why? Thanks 116489 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mjohnsonn2, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Why use ReFS?

Is anyone here using the Microsoft resilient file system? If so, why?
    Thanks

:)

mjohnsonn2, Aug 22, 2018
  2. 'Mike P Win User
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Why use ReFS?

ReFS Option Missing in Storage Spaces win 10 version 1709

Hi Chris,

The Resilient File System (ReFS) is designed to maximize data availability, scale efficiently, and provide data integrity. Regarding your concern about the missing ReFS option, please be advised that this file system is currently available
    only in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Pro Workstations. Creation ability will be removed from all other editions.

In line with this, we suggest submitting a feedback through the Feedback Hub app. This way, you can provide a suggestion or feedback to our developers to include ReFS again in the future updates. To use the Feedback
    Hub
    app, follow these steps:

• Search for Feedback Hub in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem button, share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.

Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when
      you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted. (It may take a while to appear.)
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • If you also posted in a forum thread, you can click Copy link, and paste the link in your response. (It will look like
      https://aka.ms/ link>)

Should you need further assistance or have other concerns, feel free to share your thoughts with us.

Lov Dollente, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Why use ReFS?

1. Why use ReFS? - Similar Threads - Why ReFS

2. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  3. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  4. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  5. Why does epic games lags my computer?

Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  6. Why can't I disable real time protection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I disable real time protection?: I'm trying to disable real-time protection, but I can't do that until I disable tamper protection, and it doesn't allow me to do that even though I'm the administrator.I tried gpedit, regedit, safe mode, cmd, and PowerShell but nothing worked....
  7. Why can't I disable real time protection?

Why can't I disable real time protection?: I'm trying to disable real-time protection, but I can't do that until I disable tamper protection, and it doesn't allow me to do that even though I'm the administrator.I tried gpedit, regedit, safe mode, cmd, and PowerShell but nothing worked....
  8. Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces: New HP Z2 Gen 5 workstation running Windows 11 22H2 and when I try to configure storage spaces my only option is NTFS although I have been watching YouTube videos claiming that the new ReFS is an option. How do I turn this on so that I can use it?...
  9. Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces

Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces: New HP Z2 Gen 5 workstation running Windows 11 22H2 and when I try to configure storage spaces my only option is NTFS although I have been watching YouTube videos claiming that the new ReFS is an option. How do I turn this on so that I can use it?...
  10. Why use ReFS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why use ReFS?: Is anyone here using the Microsoft resilient file system? If so, why? Thanks 116489

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should i use refs in 2021