Windows 10: Why W3C WebAuthn will change the world

Discus and support Why W3C WebAuthn will change the world in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A little over a month ago, W3C WebAuthn became a real internet specification. Most of you don’t know what WebAuthn is yet, but many of you will feel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Why W3C WebAuthn will change the world

Source: Why WebAuthn will change the world - Microsoft Tech Community - 482286

:)

Brink, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

W3C & FIDO Alliance Finalize Web Standard Secure, Passwordless Logins

Source: https://www.w3.org/2019/03/pressrele...hn-rec.html.en

Brink, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 25, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Why W3C WebAuthn will change the world :p

cadaveca, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Why W3C WebAuthn will change the world - Similar Threads - Why W3C WebAuthn

2. Windows Hello support for WebAuthn PRF extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello support for WebAuthn PRF extension: Please add support for WebAuthn PRF extension https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/wiki/Explainer:-PRF-extension to Windows Hello. It is required by some password managers for encryption. For example Bitwarden:...
  3. Windows Hello support for WebAuthn PRF extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello support for WebAuthn PRF extension: Please add support for WebAuthn PRF extension https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/wiki/Explainer:-PRF-extension to Windows Hello. It is required by some password managers for encryption. For example Bitwarden:...
  4. CredentialProvider with Webauthn API feature does not display the CredentialUIBroker.exe...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CredentialProvider with Webauthn API feature does not display the CredentialUIBroker.exe...: Hi ,Goodmorning!I have a CustomCredentialProvider which has a feature to Support for WindowsHello for MFA authentication for FIDO2.After entering the Credentials on the CredentialTile of my CustomCredentialProvider, it does not display the CredentialUIBroker.exe to select the...
  5. CredentialProvider with Webauthn API feature does not display the CredentialUIBroker.exe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CredentialProvider with Webauthn API feature does not display the CredentialUIBroker.exe...: Hi ,Goodmorning!I have a CustomCredentialProvider which has a feature to Support for WindowsHello for MFA authentication for FIDO2.After entering the Credentials on the CredentialTile of my CustomCredentialProvider, it does not display the CredentialUIBroker.exe to select the...
  6. CredentialProvider with Webauthn API feature does not display the CredentialUIBroker.exe...

7. Why in the world does explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why in the world does explorer...: If you type in explorer shell:AppsFolder\c5e2524a-ea46-4f67-841f-6a9465d9d515_cw5n1h2txyewy!App into the runbox Windows Key + R or command prompt you will get a UVP explorer appHere is a screenshot...
  8. Why in the world does explorer...

Why in the world does explorer...: If you type in explorer shell:AppsFolder\c5e2524a-ea46-4f67-841f-6a9465d9d515_cw5n1h2txyewy!App into the runbox Windows Key + R or command prompt you will get a UVP explorer appHere is a screenshot...
  9. W3C and WHATWG agree to collaborate on single version of HTML and DOM

in Windows 10 News
    W3C and WHATWG agree to collaborate on single version of HTML and DOM: Today W3C and the WHATWG signed an agreement to collaborate on the development of a single version of the HTML and DOM specifications. The Memorandum of Understanding jointly published as the WHATWG/W3C Joint Working Mode gives the specifics of this collaboration. This is the...
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"