Windows 10: Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked?

Discus and support Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why has this topic been locked?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rob Nicholson Home, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked?

Rob Nicholson Home, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Yayan13 Win User

How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

I'm just here to properly express my abhorrence for Onedrive as well. I hope this help to make me feel better.

Yayan13, Feb 27, 2021
  3. How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

Bad enough it's not syncing, and overheats my new laptop trying, and I now CONSCIOUSLY have to save docs to hard drive or they are lost forever...I just discovered that when I was working remotely on my farm with no internet, using my mobile as a hotspot,
    stupid onedrive burned up all my data trying to sync. If I forget, EVERY TIME I TURN ON MY COMPUTER to pause syncing, it is going to do this. I can't get back what is in the cloud, it is simply not accessible and I do not have any more hours of my life left
    for MS tech support. I hate it so bad I cannot express. My IT people cannot fix this.

Stellaisabellanotyella, Feb 27, 2021
  4. tlcf Win User

Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked?

How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

I hate OneDrive with a passion!!! It's complicated, useless, time consuming, and so frustrating that I can't just dump the stupid program!

Thema:

Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked?

1. Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked? - Similar Threads - Why was properly

2. I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?: I was helping family set up a new laptop and they accidentally missed selecting the option "Save Files to this PC" during the initial setup because Microsoft hides it and makes it hard to notice next to the Continue button. Now I can't get rid of OneDrive! I hate it that...
  3. I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?: I was helping family set up a new laptop and they accidentally missed selecting the option "Save Files to this PC" during the initial setup because Microsoft hides it and makes it hard to notice next to the Continue button. Now I can't get rid of OneDrive! I hate it that...
  4. HATE onedrive.

HATE onedrive.: I want to completely stop using it and just save all my files on PC hard drive. HOW DO I DO IT!!This is a complete waste of time and driving me crazyHELPonce I have my files on PC. I want to disable OneDrive...
  5. Is it possible to disable OneDrive completely? I hate it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to disable OneDrive completely? I hate it.: OneDrive filled up about 90 seconds after I built this machine, and a completely random assortment of applications are always trying to write to it, prompting a constant stream of reminders to upgrade my storage. Why? I already have cloud storage from a variety of other...
  6. Why I hate Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why I hate Windows Defender: I'm very pissed off that Windows Defender "eats" 181 MB (41%) of my RAM. Is there a way to fix it?? I don't know if this question appears on that sub before, but this situation is very uncomfortable for me. Really thankful with you guys have some time to help me. submitted...
  7. Can't express how much I hate Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't express how much I hate Windows update: Sorry, gotta vent. So for a while now my laptop tries to update, gets to a blue screen "getting Windows ready" or some crap. Then, something along the lines of "can't update, rolling back". This process takes aeons and seems to happen even though I've looked up how to...
  8. HATE onedrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HATE onedrive.: 1. I do not want onedrive to upload my photos 2. I want my photos and the folder of photos to remain intact and visible on my PC How do I get Onedrive to QUIT messing with my photos?...
  9. How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?: Don't misunderstand me. I have enjoyed using OneDrive for word documents and small data files. But, I moved 60gb of photos from a hard drive into my new computer. Now Onedrive is forcibly trying to move those pictures online. It seems I have absolutely ZERO CONTROL on which...
  10. Why I HATE the store

Why I HATE the store: Hi there I REALLY LOATHE this type of "Store" app to find software First the search doesn't work -- I was looking for latest updates to Office 2016 preview - and I get all sorts of RUBBISH (Wheel of Fortune and other total nonsense kiddy stuff) and finally if I just go...