Windows 10: Why was I not up to date ?

Discus and support Why was I not up to date ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm running windows 10 home and I had no need to update notifications. However, I just tried to install docker and I was made aware i needed to force... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Toopad, Jul 20, 2020.

1. /u/Toopad Win User

Why was I not up to date ?

I'm running windows 10 home and I had no need to update notifications.

However, I just tried to install docker and I was made aware i needed to force an update from may.

I was just wondering why the update didn't go through.

submitted by /u/Toopad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Toopad, Jul 20, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jul 20, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin Why was I not up to date ? :D

Casecutter, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Why was I not up to date ?

Up date problem

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please get back to us. We will be happy to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Why was I not up to date ?

1. Why was I not up to date ? - Similar Threads - Why was date

2. up dated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up dated: requst to update windos and driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-dated/918415a3-5360-4484-93db-5fa21b2406f6
  3. up dated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up dated: requst to update windos and driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-dated/918415a3-5360-4484-93db-5fa21b2406f6
  4. up dates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up dates: How do I stop all the up dates? I've tried scheduling, postponing, and selecting what I want. Nothing seems to workout just when I get my laptop back to the way I like, windows marches in and changes it. Turning off programs I'm working on, some of which won't let me use....
  5. up dates

up dates: How do I stop all the up dates? I've tried scheduling, postponing, and selecting what I want. Nothing seems to workout just when I get my laptop back to the way I like, windows marches in and changes it. Turning off programs I'm working on, some of which won't let me use....
  6. Why My Emoji Isn't Up-to-date?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why My Emoji Isn't Up-to-date?: My emoji when upgraded to Windows 11 are isn't up-to-date to be Windows 11 emoji, it still be an old one. Someone please answer me please I like to see the beautiful emoji. My emoji are still old one.My emoji:It's an old one.What I want to see:At least Windows 11 emoji,...
  7. Why My Emoji Isn't Up-to-date?

Why My Emoji Isn't Up-to-date?: My emoji when upgraded to Windows 11 are isn't up-to-date to be Windows 11 emoji, it still be an old one. Someone please answer me please I like to see the beautiful emoji. My emoji are still old one.My emoji:It's an old one.What I want to see:At least Windows 11 emoji,...
  8. Why are my computer system not fully up to date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are my computer system not fully up to date?: Why is it that different computers get updated at different times? for example my laptop has the security intelligence update version for 1.307 and my pc has it for version 1.305 when the latest is 1.309 i check for updates regularly and windows update says im up to date...
  9. Up-date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Up-date: Dopo l'aggiornamento si verifica questo errore nel visualizzatore di eventi "Applicazione": cod. Errore 0x8007085A MSDTC Client 2 4104 Come posso risolvere ?...
  10. Why's The "Date Modified", "Date Created", etc. Tabs Not Up To 'Date'?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why's The "Date Modified", "Date Created", etc. Tabs Not Up To 'Date'?: Pun. Just curious... Why not: "Date & Time Modified"? Whatever happened to Time? It flew by so quick... *Huh [img] 95273