Windows 10: Why was my thread on my other account deleted!?

Discus and support Why was my thread on my other account deleted!? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047On my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kodin358x2, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Why was my thread on my other account deleted!?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047On my original account Smoothybigboy0 6 I made a thread called Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.This was the description: I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for some reason, my images always showed the default stock image instead of the preview of the actual

:)

kodin358x2, Apr 13, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 13, 2024
  4. Why was my thread on my other account deleted!?

How do I delete my account?

vBulletin needs some simple function, just like "register", called "deregister". What does it do? Turns off the account. Can no longer post. Other users see the person has left and don't expect answers. (Status: deregistered). All messaging is stopped. Email and password is deleted from database. However, POSTS remain, as does the username in the user database. The username cannot be reused.

This can be functionally replicated with what w1z suggested earlier in the thread, ie. fill in the email with nonsense and manually delete anything you want removed. However, it is more elegant to have a deregister function, just as you have unsubscribe to mailing lists, just as you deregister with the various authorities when you move house etc. etc.

However, users should bang on at the forum software developers to implement this, not the forum admins themselves, who bought the software with fixed functionality.

In fact, there is an add-on for vbulletin End-User Options - Self Delete: Allow users to self-delete their account - vBulletin.org Forum

lemonadesoda, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

Why was my thread on my other account deleted!?

1. Why was my thread on my other account deleted!? - Similar Threads - Why was thread

2. Unable to delete my own locked thread.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to delete my own locked thread.: I would like to delete my own thread, along with the replies, to remove certain information from the site.Attempting to click "Edit" to delete the thread simply returns "This thread is locked."This is the thread:...
  3. Unable to delete my own locked thread.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete my own locked thread.: I would like to delete my own thread, along with the replies, to remove certain information from the site.Attempting to click "Edit" to delete the thread simply returns "This thread is locked."This is the thread:...
  4. Why was my thread on my other account deleted!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was my thread on my other account deleted!?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047On my original account Smoothybigboy0 6 I made a thread called Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets...
  5. Why was my thread on my other account deleted!?

Why was my thread on my other account deleted!?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047On my original account Smoothybigboy0 6 I made a thread called Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets...
  6. Why is the thread to my question locked.????????????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the thread to my question locked.????????????????: why is the thread locked on a question i asked ?? says the question thread is locked from receiving future replies. why is it locked, is my first question. who locked it and why. But the bigger question is.....what does that even mean. What the hell is a "THREAD" and what did...
  7. Why is the thread to my question locked.????????????????

Why is the thread to my question locked.????????????????: why is the thread locked on a question i asked ?? says the question thread is locked from receiving future replies. why is it locked, is my first question. who locked it and why. But the bigger question is.....what does that even mean. What the hell is a "THREAD" and what did...
  8. you guys deleted my thread for no reason

you guys deleted my thread for no reason: also cortana is stupid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-guys-deleted-my-thread-for-no-reason/96c07bd1-4b4d-43b0-a61e-356c4bdd018b
  9. why is my thread not visible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is my thread not visible?: why is my thread not visible?why is my thread not visible? submitted by /u/mrHoohs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ig891u/why_is_my_thread_not_visible/
  10. Can't Delete my own thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Delete my own thread: Rob B. - MVP Please stop answering my questions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-my-own-thread/948b1bac-319c-4ead-b968-bc5c98dc6064