Windows 10: Why was spot fix removed from photo editor?

Discus and support Why was spot fix removed from photo editor? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I downgrade to the previous much more helpful version of the editor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IdanStiklaru, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Why was spot fix removed from photo editor?

Can I downgrade to the previous much more helpful version of the editor?

:)

IdanStiklaru, Jan 13, 2022

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 14, 2022
  3. RobbWA Win User
    How to use spot fix correctly

I'm having issues with spot fix in windows 10 photo editor. I click on spot fix move circle over spot to fix left click on it and nothing changes. is there a step I'm missing? sometimes the spot is bigger then the circle and I go half and half in hopes that
    it'd change one or the other side and still no success. do I left click and drag? what's the secret to happiness?

RobbWA, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

Why was spot fix removed from photo editor?

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

Why was spot fix removed from photo editor?

1. Why was spot fix removed from photo editor? - Similar Threads - Why was spot

2. SPOT FIX REMOVAL FROM WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPOT FIX REMOVAL FROM WINDOWS 11: I AM DEVESTATED BY THE LOSS OF SPOT FIX IN WINDOWS 11. I HAVE BEEN A PHOTOGRAPHER FOR OVER 60 YEARS AND USED THAT TOOL SEVERAL TIMES DAILY. I WOULD HAVE NEVER DOWNLOADED 11 IF I HAD KNOWN YOU HAD DONE AWAY WITH SPOT FIX. ON YOUR NEXT UPGRADE PLEASE HAVE THE COURTESY TO BRING...
  3. SPOT FIX REMOVAL FROM WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPOT FIX REMOVAL FROM WINDOWS 11: I AM DEVESTATED BY THE LOSS OF SPOT FIX IN WINDOWS 11. I HAVE BEEN A PHOTOGRAPHER FOR OVER 60 YEARS AND USED THAT TOOL SEVERAL TIMES DAILY. I WOULD HAVE NEVER DOWNLOADED 11 IF I HAD KNOWN YOU HAD DONE AWAY WITH SPOT FIX. ON YOUR NEXT UPGRADE PLEASE HAVE THE COURTESY TO BRING...
  4. Why in the heck would the photo editor for windows 11 get rid of spot fix and clarify???...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why in the heck would the photo editor for windows 11 get rid of spot fix and clarify???...: Why in the heck would the photo editor for windows 11 get rid of spot fix and clarify??? This is ridiculous. Going back to Windows 10 as these features are a must for my business....
  5. Why in the heck would the photo editor for windows 11 get rid of spot fix and clarify???...

Why in the heck would the photo editor for windows 11 get rid of spot fix and clarify???...: Why in the heck would the photo editor for windows 11 get rid of spot fix and clarify??? This is ridiculous. Going back to Windows 10 as these features are a must for my business....
  6. Alternative to Photos with spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative to Photos with spot fix: Now that Microsoft has removed spot fix from Photos, can anyone suggest a preferably free alternative app that will do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-to-photos-with-spot-fix/a02d526f-817d-44e9-88f1-6b1b1aed92b8
  7. Alternative to Photos with spot fix

Alternative to Photos with spot fix: Now that Microsoft has removed spot fix from Photos, can anyone suggest a preferably free alternative app that will do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-to-photos-with-spot-fix/a02d526f-817d-44e9-88f1-6b1b1aed92b8
  8. Microsoft photo spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo spot fix: Not happy with this unannounced change to photo editor with out spot fix !. How to restore or download the previous photo editor With Spot Fix On Window 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-spot-fix/0db6e2dc-ae35-47c1-b8d8-6611c97fede4
  9. Microsoft photo spot fix

Microsoft photo spot fix: Not happy with this unannounced change to photo editor with out spot fix !. How to restore or download the previous photo editor With Spot Fix On Window 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-spot-fix/0db6e2dc-ae35-47c1-b8d8-6611c97fede4
  10. Why was spot fix removed from photo editor?

Why was spot fix removed from photo editor?: Can I downgrade to the previous much more helpful version of the editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-spot-fix-removed-from-photo-editor/14ad2b60-a0c3-44cf-af2c-d4040dc6e2c7