Windows 10: Why was the highlighting of available search filters removed?

Discus and support Why was the highlighting of available search filters removed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nedimar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdxe62/why_was_the_highlighting_of_available_search/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nedimar, May 5, 2020.

1. Why was the highlighting of available search filters removed?

/u/Nedimar, May 5, 2020
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Why was the highlighting of available search filters removed? [​IMG]

Try0x101, May 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Intelligent Search in Google Drive Available for All G Suite Editions

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Intelligent Search in Google Drive Available for All G Suite Editions

Brink, May 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Why was the highlighting of available search filters removed?

Intelligent Search in Google Drive Available for All G Suite Editions

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Intelligent Search in Google Drive Available for All G Suite Editions

Brink, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Why was the highlighting of available search filters removed?

1. Why was the highlighting of available search filters removed? - Similar Threads - Why was highlighting

2. Search Highlights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Highlights: Hi. In November 1st, 2023, my Search Highlights showed the icon of the event of Day of the Dead, but when i signed in my account on a second computer I logged out the local account and signed in with my account, it changed the Search Highlights to a different event in my...
  3. Why is Search Highlights bugged?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Search Highlights bugged?: Since this week's windows update, 10/10/23, the Search Highlights icon keeps refreshing and becoming the focus window and the top window. The flash out of the corner of my eye, while annoying, I can live with but taking the focus away from the window I am currently working...
  4. Why is Search Highlights bugged?

Why is Search Highlights bugged?: Since this week's windows update, 10/10/23, the Search Highlights icon keeps refreshing and becoming the focus window and the top window. The flash out of the corner of my eye, while annoying, I can live with but taking the focus away from the window I am currently working...
  5. Why is Search Highlights bugged?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Search Highlights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights: I like this feature but its not working, just shows the icons from a few days ago and on the search box nothing, help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlights/677a8013-99aa-41a8-9c41-5edec04abbe7
  7. Search Highlights !!

Search Highlights !!: I have just downloaded KB5012599 and thought the new "Search HIghlights" would be installed but can't see it ! Have I read it wrong like I did last month ? Maybe it will be released at a later date ! Unless of course I have to switch or turn something on !Brian Windows 10...
  8. Search Highlights !!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Highlights !!: I have just downloaded KB5012599 and thought the new "Search HIghlights" would be installed but can't see it ! Have I read it wrong like I did last month ? Maybe it will be released at a later date ! Unless of course I have to switch or turn something on !Brian Windows 10...
  9. Search Highlight !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Highlight !: Good morning, I downloaded the optional update KB5011543 today, I was hoping to get the "Search Highlight" feature in my search box but can't see anything ! I think the update came with various fixes but no sign of the Search highlights !! I have right clicked on the taskbar...
  10. Search Filter

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Search Filter: Under content filter I have turned on the filter inappropriate websites and searches. However it still allows searches that should be marked as inappropriate. Is there away to add words or phrases that can not be searched.Thanks in advance for any help or insight....