Windows 10: Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

Discus and support Why was the middle finger emoji removed? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I've recently noticed that the middle finger emoji that had been added to Windows has been removed from the emoji picker? What's the deal Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Uncle Squishy, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

So I've recently noticed that the middle finger emoji that had been added to Windows has been removed from the emoji picker? What's the deal Microsoft? It this just a big to those who want that emoji? Do you realize you're now the only major player that doesn't have the option?

:)

Uncle Squishy, Jun 9, 2019
  2. pinospin Win User

Middle Finger Emoji

I can't find the middle finger emoji in emoji board

Also my unicode are supported the emoji, I can see it on websites, but except copy and paste, I can't do other things to get it
    Why was the middle finger emoji removed? 0ef272e5-d91a-4465-8056-3d994825fd20?upload=true.png

pinospin, Jun 9, 2019
  3. G Quibs Win User
    middle finger emoji. Is there a way to access through the keyboard & how do you change the skin tone of the middle finger?

Original title: middle finger and poop emoji

Is there a way to access through the keyboard? If not, how do you change the skin tone of the middle finger?

G Quibs, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

1. Why was the middle finger emoji removed? - Similar Threads - Why was middle

2. phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis: I recently began using Phone Link however I am considering uninstalling it. When I want to add an American Flag emoji I type "flag". My only options are incredibly offensive. The only options of is a gay flag and tranny flag. How do I remove these incredibly offensive flags...
  3. phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis: I recently began using Phone Link however I am considering uninstalling it. When I want to add an American Flag emoji I type "flag". My only options are incredibly offensive. The only options of is a gay flag and tranny flag. How do I remove these incredibly offensive flags...
  4. Why is this in the middle of my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is this in the middle of my screen?: wherever I go on my computer, its saying "hee hee, buy this tshirt." is this some sort of virus, or a glitch? I have tried refreshing my computer background, still doesn't go away I haven't tried restarting my computer though but im working on something I don't want to loose...
  5. Remove Offensive Emojis from Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Offensive Emojis from Windows: BSD Please remove gay emoji from the emoji list when right clicking and selecting Emoji, this is highly offensive. Why is it there by default? and why are you forcing this on your users? this is clearly a very controversial issue, and by default, biologically speaking,...
  6. Remove Gay Emojis from Windows

Remove Gay Emojis from Windows: BSD Please remove gay emoji from my keyboard when right clicking and selecting Emoji, this is highly offensive. I don't understand why it's there by default, why are you forcing this upon your users? this is clearly a very controversial issue, and by default physically...
  7. There is Something wrong with my Emoji and Emoji Keyboard after Removing Foreign Language...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is Something wrong with my Emoji and Emoji Keyboard after Removing Foreign Language...: THIS IS MY EMOJI KEYBOARD this happened after I deleted some foreign language fonts. Some fonts doesn't have outline. Some show the gender symbols and some I cant even explain. I tried installing the default windows 10 fonts but nothing happened. [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Customize two finger tap on a touchpad assign middle-click

Customize two finger tap on a touchpad assign middle-click: Hello, I've recently changed OS from Win 8.1 to Win 10 and been trying to customize a two-finger tap assign middle-click to it, but so far I wasn't able find a way for that. That would be logical since two-finger swipe is used for scroll "rotate mouse wheel", therefore...
  9. Middle finger emoji

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Middle finger emoji: Did Microsoft remove the middle finger emoji from Windows 10? submitted by /u/Albert-React [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gf8gmn/middle_finger_emoji/
  10. Middle Finger Emoji

Middle Finger Emoji: I can't find the middle finger emoji in emoji board Also my unicode are supported the emoji, I can see it on websites, but except copy and paste, I can't do other things to get it[ATTACH]...