Windows 10: Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

Discus and support Why was the middle finger emoji removed? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I've recently noticed that the middle finger emoji that had been added to Windows has been removed from the emoji picker? What's the deal Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Uncle Squishy, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

So I've recently noticed that the middle finger emoji that had been added to Windows has been removed from the emoji picker? What's the deal Microsoft? It this just a big to those who want that emoji? Do you realize you're now the only major player that doesn't have the option?

:)

Uncle Squishy, Jun 9, 2019
  2. pinospin Win User

Middle Finger Emoji

I can't find the middle finger emoji in emoji board

Also my unicode are supported the emoji, I can see it on websites, but except copy and paste, I can't do other things to get it
    Why was the middle finger emoji removed? 0ef272e5-d91a-4465-8056-3d994825fd20?upload=true.png

pinospin, Jun 9, 2019
  3. G Quibs Win User
    middle finger emoji. Is there a way to access through the keyboard & how do you change the skin tone of the middle finger?

Original title: middle finger and poop emoji

Is there a way to access through the keyboard? If not, how do you change the skin tone of the middle finger?

G Quibs, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

1. Why was the middle finger emoji removed? - Similar Threads - Why was middle

2. No emojis!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No emojis!: I've contacted you a while ago about having NO EMOJIS. I would like to have them. They add so much more to my contacts. Thank you! bob fraser *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Emojis

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emojis: Whenever I receive an email with an emoji, the emoji appears as a series of letters/numbers (\uD83D\uDC4D for example) Windows 10 does this on my HP PC and my Lenova laptop. It shows correctly on my Android phone. They all use Cable One and Microsoft echo. The only difference...
  4. Windows Emoji

Windows Emoji: Recently i change my Windows. On old Windows i have these emojis [ATTACH] and now i have these emojis [ATTACH] Can someone explain this ? Sorry for gramatical i don't speak english fluent .....
  5. Ads right in the middle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ads right in the middle: Why do I get ads right in the middle of looking at recipes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-right-in-the-middle/c97fec94-cda1-4336-875b-c6a9353ca5a4
  6. Emojis & Font??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emojis & Font??: looking to update windows 10 to include emoji keyboard. Also, is it possible to change font type, color, size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis-font/07c7e077-cc1f-47d6-9ea0-ae10cda5f1d5
  7. Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger: I just bought asus zenbook u433fn, it work unproperly when I scrolling using touchpad. It work properly if use middle & ring finger. However, it won't work if use index & middle finger on right hand. I test with left hand and found when use index & middle finger on left...
  8. Middle Finger Emoji

Middle Finger Emoji: I can't find the middle finger emoji in emoji board Also my unicode are supported the emoji, I can see it on websites, but except copy and paste, I can't do other things to get it[ATTACH]...
  9. Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.

in Windows 10 Support
    Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.: The emoji panel of the Win10 touch keyboard has lost several emojis and replaced them with empty squares. They were all there a few days ago. What gives? [img] [img] 116391
  10. How do I get middle click via a three finger tap with my touchpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get middle click via a three finger tap with my touchpad?: So I recently purchased a new laptop that has Windows 10 installed (Acer Aspire E5-573G) and I would like to change the way the touchpad taps work. Specifically, I would like a middle click from a three finger tap. It's an ELAN touchpad, if that makes any difference, and I...