Windows 10: Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO...

Discus and support Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO EXTENSION? I was charged. I noticed many others have had this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tony Lagana1, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO...

Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO EXTENSION? I was charged. I noticed many others have had this problem.

:)

Tony Lagana1, Mar 27, 2023

2. Download and install HEVC video extension codec

Reference: Case#1011922759

I purchased HEVC video extension but was not able to download and install on my windows 10. Microsoft technician assisted me yesterday by implanting and starting upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004. But Unable to install this Windows 10 upgrade (modified
    1/18/2020) with code (0x80077001f).

Please help with this upgrade in order to help with the down;load and installation of HEVC video extension.

Thank you.

NarongNorasak, Mar 27, 2023
  3. HEVC Video extension not installing

Hi,

I am trying to view HEIC image files on my Windows 10 PC

I installed HEIF extension from Microsoft Store, it installed properly, but still Photos app is showing only blurry images.

Upon googling i saw advice to install HEVC Video extension too.

I bought HEVC Video extension from the Microsoft Store and when click on "Install" nothing happens and HEVC is not listed in the Apps & Features list. (HEIF extension is present in this list)

When i select the three dots near the "Install" button i was given the list of machines i want the extension to be installed on. When i select the machine i am trying to install on, all i get is the message saying that "We will attempt to install the extension on the machine you requested" but no action

Is there a way for me to get the binary myself and install it manually instead of relying on some auto install program?

I have already wasted 2 days trying to view HEIC files on Windows 10.

Shanmugam.Mohanraj, Mar 27, 2023
  4. Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO...

Can't purchase HEVC video from store

Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Are you able to make the purchase online here, rather than with the Microsoft store app?

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/hevc-vi...

Kind Regards,

Elise

EliseM_456, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO...

1. Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO... - Similar Threads - Why wasn't download

2. HEVC purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC purchase: I tried to purchase HEVC extention in Microsoft store however it didn't accept my card due to wrong card number. I controlled every information for 10 times with 3 different people but it didn't work out. What should I do?...
  3. HEVC purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEVC purchase: I tried to purchase HEVC extention in Microsoft store however it didn't accept my card due to wrong card number. I controlled every information for 10 times with 3 different people but it didn't work out. What should I do?...
  4. HEVC video extension. is not working after purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC video extension. is not working after purchase.: I've Purchased HEVC video extension from Microsoft Store. Still, the media player is saying- "We can't open sequence 01.mp4. This may be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupted." Please help me....
  5. I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download: I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-hevc-earlier-today-and-it-did-not/ec1d6edb-8a3e-4c3c-86e3-026dd690264f
  6. Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO...: Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO EXTENSION? I was charged. I noticed many others have had this problem....
  7. Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO...

Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO...: Why wasn't there a download and installation instructions when I purchased the HEVC VIDEO EXTENSION? I was charged. I noticed many others have had this problem....
  8. Can't purchase HEVC video from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't purchase HEVC video from store: When I try to purchase HEVC Video Extensions, it says I need to add a profile address. Under Country/Region, I can only choose United States. I'm from Sweden. Why can't I change Country/Region to Sweden?...
  9. Can't purchase HEVC video from store

Can't purchase HEVC video from store: When I try to purchase HEVC Video Extensions, it says I need to add a profile address. Under Country/Region, I can only choose United States. I'm from Sweden. Why can't I change Country/Region to Sweden?...
  10. Download and install HEVC video extension codec

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download and install HEVC video extension codec: Reference: Case#1011922759 I purchased HEVC video extension but was not able to download and install on my windows 10. Microsoft technician assisted me yesterday by implanting and starting upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004. But Unable to install this Windows 10 upgrade...