Windows 10: Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?

Discus and support Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why have the lumia phones been discontinued and will they come back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lord Rendon, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?

Why have the lumia phones been discontinued and will they come back?

:)

Lord Rendon, Jun 10, 2023
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Winuser Win User

Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?

1. Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back? - Similar Threads - Why were lumia

2. Has Phone Link been discontinued?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Phone Link been discontinued?: Tried setting up Phone Link. It says I don't have an account, I do. It's a work account that I rarely have issues with when using other Microsoft apps like Outlook or Teams. Logged into Microsoft 365 to see if it was turned off somehow but it doesn't show up as one of the...
  3. Has Phone Link been discontinued?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Phone Link been discontinued?: Tried setting up Phone Link. It says I don't have an account, I do. It's a work account that I rarely have issues with when using other Microsoft apps like Outlook or Teams. Logged into Microsoft 365 to see if it was turned off somehow but it doesn't show up as one of the...
  4. Can’t reset Lumia phone

Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  5. Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?

Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?: Why have the lumia phones been discontinued and will they come back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-were-the-lumia-phones-discontinued-and-will/06690d3d-4a41-43c6-8bbc-0193097b8acd
  6. Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why were the lumia phones discontinued and will they come back?: Why have the lumia phones been discontinued and will they come back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-were-the-lumia-phones-discontinued-and-will/06690d3d-4a41-43c6-8bbc-0193097b8acd
  7. Photos on Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos on Lumia phone: I used to be able to select a photo on my Windows 10 phone, click on share, and then share by e-mail or messaging. Now when I click on share it takes me to the list of sharing sources but whichever I select nothing happens....
  8. Probem with Windows Lumia Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Probem with Windows Lumia Phone: My almost problem free Lumia 435 Phone has a problem now when making a phone call. The moment I try to connect, the screen goes blank (black) and remains blank --- this makes it difficult to tell if a connection has been established. Not having had problems with the phone in...
  9. lumia phone support

in Windows 10 Customization
    lumia phone support: Guys, I need your support my contacts at my Lumia mobile dont appear after I erase Hotmail (I reset it back although ). The problem started when I couldn't send or receive sms....
  10. Lumia 'phone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 'phone.: I can't find a link to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/lumia-phone/71a464f7-e991-4f2d-9104-6c98dceae007