Windows 10: Why when downloading from Microsoft Store, Task Manager says "Service Host: Network Service"

Discus and support Why when downloading from Microsoft Store, Task Manager says "Service Host: Network Service" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There is the app for Microsoft Store on the Task Manager, but when clicking on the Network tab, it shows the Service Host thing, not Microsoft Store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/John-Bastard-Snow, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Why when downloading from Microsoft Store, Task Manager says "Service Host: Network Service"

There is the app for Microsoft Store on the Task Manager, but when clicking on the Network tab, it shows the Service Host thing, not Microsoft Store. It's very confusing.

submitted by /u/John-Bastard-Snow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/John-Bastard-Snow, Jan 15, 2021

2. Deleting Service Host: Local Service Processes on Task Manager

I've recently come across a solution to better improve the performance of my laptop which was unding tasks for the Service Host: Local Service. I saw multiple Service Host: Local Services, and decided to end all of its tasks. All of a sudden, my laptop
    turned off. I thought I screwed up the files, but my laptop only lost power. Although ending the Service Host tasks didn't affect my computer in any way, is there a posibility that ending all of the tasks on Task Manager will affect the entire computer?

HemOrrhoids, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Network issues with Service Host

I don't get any error messege. Actually I can access internet but at extremely slow speed because Service host is using my network. I found out that from task manager where Service Host: local system always stays at the top with consuming my whole network.

JenishKevadia, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Why when downloading from Microsoft Store, Task Manager says "Service Host: Network Service"

Service host : local service (No Network) (3)

I have been struggling trying to addrss an issue with my hp laptop. I update Windows 10 home to Windows 10 fall creator update a 2 days ago.

In task manager the number one resource using between 30-50%processor is "Service Host: Local Service (No Network) (3)". Under this are four services:

1. Widows Firewall

2. CoreMessaging

3. Base Filtering Engine

I REALLY don't want to reimage this thing so any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Milan.

MilanBhatiya, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Why when downloading from Microsoft Store, Task Manager says "Service Host: Network Service"

1. Why when downloading from Microsoft Store, Task Manager says "Service Host: Network Service" - Similar Threads - Why downloading Microsoft

2. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network Service: Service Host: Network Service was using about 23 MB/s, so i used the delivery optimization and set it to .3 on both sides. The thing im bothered by is that it still bypasses that block randomly and causes inconsistent internet speeds, it manages to jump form 0 MB/s to 16 MB/s...
  3. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host: Network Service: Service Host: Network Service was using about 23 MB/s, so i used the delivery optimization and set it to .3 on both sides. The thing im bothered by is that it still bypasses that block randomly and causes inconsistent internet speeds, it manages to jump form 0 MB/s to 16 MB/s...
  4. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. HOST NETWORK SERVICE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOST NETWORK SERVICE: I cannot find Host Network Service on Windows Services, why is that? How can I connect to Host Network Service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-network-service/ef8a98e2-5406-4c27-a33e-a6335ffe37d0
  6. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many service host in task manager: it is slowing down my laptop n it is annoying pls help me to get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-service-host-in-task-manager/63349ad3-d2a4-47ea-8b79-5b8f420687dc
  7. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many service host in task manager: it is slowing down my laptop n it is annoying pls help me to get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-service-host-in-task-manager/63349ad3-d2a4-47ea-8b79-5b8f420687dc
  8. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service Host: Network Service: Alright, hey guys. For some reason, Service Host: Network Service is making my Disk go up to 90-100% on Task Manager on my pc after playing GTA V, its been like this for a few minutes and shows no sign of stopping. What is causing this, is it normal, and how can i stop it?...
  10. Service Host Network Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Service Host Network Service: In task manager I see the above is using 16% of my CPU all day. When I rebooted, it went away but came back. Any idea what this is? Thanks. 143038