Windows 10: why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.

Discus and support why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; help, I don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RazvanSirbu_14, Aug 17, 2022.

1. why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.

help, I don't know what to do.

:)

RazvanSirbu_14, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Joythar K Win User

windows 10 has a problem with playing video on webpags such as youtube

Hi Delam,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the delayed response and will help you with the query.

This issue may arise when your graphics card is not updated or compatible. Therefore, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card, video card and click on
      Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and click on Update.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    Method 2: Enable Software Rendering.

Please click on the link below and enable Use of Software Rendering instead of GPU Rendering mode.

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528233

(Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article.)

I would also suggest you to re-install adobe shockwave add-ons and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Joythar K, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Can't Play Videos with Windows 10

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the delayed response and will help you with the query.

This issue may arise when your Graphics card is not updated or compatible. Therefore, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and click on Update.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Method 2: Enable Software Rendering.

Please click on the link below and enable Use of Software Rendering instead of GPU Rendering mode.

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer:

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer

(Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article.)

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 17, 2022
  4. JMartz65 Win User

why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.

1. why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself. - Similar Threads - why disable video

2. After I've disabled my integrated graphics card because of conflicts when using Steam,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After I've disabled my integrated graphics card because of conflicts when using Steam,...: Uninstalling did not do anything, it reappeared after a restart, I don't want to disable it because I need to know if this is an actual issue or just a quirk of disabling integrated graphics....
  3. After I've disabled my integrated graphics card because of conflicts when using Steam,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I've disabled my integrated graphics card because of conflicts when using Steam,...: Uninstalling did not do anything, it reappeared after a restart, I don't want to disable it because I need to know if this is an actual issue or just a quirk of disabling integrated graphics....
  4. After I've disabled my integrated graphics card because of conflicts when using Steam,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.: Hi! My name is Razvan.I like games, but I have issues with my video card.After I disable it my Intel HD graphics have issue and when I install the drivers, the AMD video card AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series enables it self.I asked many questions and I make the steps of the answers...
  6. I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.

I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.: Hi! My name is Razvan.I like games, but I have issues with my video card.After I disable it my Intel HD graphics have issue and when I install the drivers, the AMD video card AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series enables it self.I asked many questions and I make the steps of the answers...
  7. why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.: help, I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-disable-my-video-card-because-of-issues/da1a1a33-0d5f-4e47-8b1f-6fee34725bcf
  8. why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.: help, I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-disable-my-video-card-because-of-issues/da1a1a33-0d5f-4e47-8b1f-6fee34725bcf
  9. Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...: I have an issue where mouse keys enables when I start up my PC. I am running windows 10 on a pc I built. I try to disable mouse keys from both the windows settings and from the control panel. When I disable it, my mouse cursor becomes invisible. I usually restart the computer...
  10. Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...

Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...: I have an issue where mouse keys enables when I start up my PC. I am running windows 10 on a pc I built. I try to disable mouse keys from both the windows settings and from the control panel. When I disable it, my mouse cursor becomes invisible. I usually restart the computer...