Windows 10: why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the...

Discus and support why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; goes thru restart process but doesn't fire itself back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by darrencase1, Jan 31, 2019.

1. why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the...

goes thru restart process but doesn't fire itself back up

:)

darrencase1, Jan 31, 2019
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the... :confused:*Mad why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the... :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    forced restarts

it has four 12V rails rated at 19A. thats approx 220W per rail. My previous 600W PSU had four 18A rails and it was listed as a 600W.

Since the PSU has multpile rails instead of one single one, its entirely possible say, for your video card and CPU to end up on the same rail - and with an i7 and a modern video card, 220W isnt going to be enough.

Mussels, Jan 31, 2019
  4. why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the...

forced restarts

What 'specs' are you talking about that are poor? I'm not sure what to look for other than the wattage and all of the positive reviews I read on it.

The only time it restarts is in a scenario or orvr in warhammer. I can merely zone into a scenario and not even see graphics spell-wise of any kind and it'll restart. You think that would cause the psu to be over taxed? And the system to restart?

nlmiller1975, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the...

1. why when i do a computer restart does it then not restart forcing me to force shut down the... - Similar Threads - why computer restart

2. My computer is stuck on the restarting screen and won’t shut down even if I force it to,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck on the restarting screen and won’t shut down even if I force it to,...: I’ve pressed the shut down and update button and since then it’s been in restart for an hour and even if i press the **** down button for a long time, it wouldn’t react and remain on restart....
  3. Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc: Hello, i need some help with finding this problem i have on my pc, In the last week i started having problems with my pc, My pc just Freezes out of no where, some times it happens more than once in a row, some times it doesnt happen its really random or at least i couldnt...
  4. Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc: Hello, i need some help with finding this problem i have on my pc, In the last week i started having problems with my pc, My pc just Freezes out of no where, some times it happens more than once in a row, some times it doesnt happen its really random or at least i couldnt...
  5. Why does my PC Freeze forcing me to SHUT DOWN o RESTART my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Explorer Not Responding On Restart, Works Fine On Force Shut Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Not Responding On Restart, Works Fine On Force Shut Down: Hello,I have been in the process of upgrading my computer. I have run everything through pcpartpicker to make sure they were compatible and they for sure were. The only thing that I needed to do is update my bios one generation which was easy peasy. I have a Gigabyte B550M...
  7. Why did my computer force a restart?

Why did my computer force a restart?: I just ran into the "Blue screen of death" where my computer suddenly ran into a problem and needed to restart. I checked the Reliability Monitor, but did not get an explanation. I can only assume it was because of the update I did the day before, but I can't be sure. Here...
  8. Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.

Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.: So I've had this random freeze crash for a while now. It happens entirely at random, sometimes while I'm gaming and sometimes just while I'm sitting on my desktop with nothing open. The biggest annoyance is that I recently just wiped my hard drive and completely reset my...
  9. Force restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Force restart: [IMG]Excuse me, i want to ask what happened here on my pc, because the percentage didn’t move at all and it has been 1 hour, like this, can you tell me what i can do to fix this?...
  10. Computer BSOD force restart

Computer BSOD force restart: It's happened twice in the last hour. Checked reliability info: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 133 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: 501 Parameter 3: 500 Parameter 4: fffff803740fb378 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...