Windows 10: why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?

Discus and support why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; a few days ago, I was trying to fix the issue of there being no directory in for my desktop and other files but now I am experiencing that all folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Eman 20190814, May 22, 2023.

1. why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?

a few days ago, I was trying to fix the issue of there being no directory in for my desktop and other files but now I am experiencing that all folders that exit in the start-up menu folder are opening when I restart my pc every timeHow can I Solve this issue?

:)

Eman 20190814, May 22, 2023
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 22, 2023
  3. Notepad automatically opening when ABA file downloaded

Hi Fiona,

We suggest that you follow these steps to uncheck the Always open this type of file:

• Right click on an ABA file.
    • Hover your mouse cursor on Open with and select Choose another app.
    • Uncheck the Always open this type of file and click on
      OK
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, May 22, 2023
  4. why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?

Enabling automatic reboot or automatic restart in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the System Properties.

• On the Advanced tab, under the Startup and Recovery section click on the Settings button.

• Under the System failure section check
      the automatically restart checkbox.

• Click OK to close the startup and system properties windows and save changes.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 22, 2023
Thema:

why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?

1. why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically? - Similar Threads - why restart many

2. why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?: a few days ago, I was trying to fix the issue of there being no directory in for my desktop and other files but now I am experiencing that all folders that exit in the start-up menu folder are opening when I restart my pc every timeHow can I Solve this issue?...
  3. why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why when I restart my PC, many files are opened automatically?: a few days ago, I was trying to fix the issue of there being no directory in for my desktop and other files but now I am experiencing that all folders that exit in the start-up menu folder are opening when I restart my pc every timeHow can I Solve this issue?...
  4. My pc automatically restart every time when I open Google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc automatically restart every time when I open Google chrome: So the problem is when I open Google chrome or Microsoft bing or any other networking software , My pc gets restart automatically without any warning. However when I don't use chrome my pc works well so please help me out....
  5. My pc automatically restart every time when I open Google chrome

My pc automatically restart every time when I open Google chrome: So the problem is when I open Google chrome or Microsoft bing or any other networking software , My pc gets restart automatically without any warning. However when I don't use chrome my pc works well so please help me out....
  6. My pc automatically restart every time when I open Google chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC Shutdown and restart automatically when open game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Shutdown and restart automatically when open game: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>...
  8. PC Shutdown and restart automatically when open game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutdown and restart automatically when open game: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>...
  9. PC Shutdown and restart automatically when open game

10. PC restarting when i open gameloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarting when i open gameloop: PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator. I am using WIndows 10 OS in my pc. I have high configured PC and also I have sent my pc properties ss here. My problem is while I play any game like PUBG Emulator version, after starting the game in...