Windows 10: why when I start up I have to wait for AOL to start twice??

Discus and support why when I start up I have to wait for AOL to start twice?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why went I turn on my computer Aol has to start up twice before it comes on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JIMPICKUP, Sep 6, 2018.

1. JIMPICKUP Win User

why when I start up I have to wait for AOL to start twice??

Why went I turn on my computer Aol has to start up twice before it comes on

:)

JIMPICKUP, Sep 6, 2018

2. AOL will soon be free.

That reminds me of the time I told AOL tech support exactly what was wrong with AOL 9.0 (to be precise, the processes that allowed AOL to run operated like malware, and automatically restarted themselves). They didn't speak for like five minutes, and then said "thanks for reporting the problem...until then, please run AOL Spyware Protection to eliminate pesky start up services" *Wtf :wtf:. Oh yeah and according to my Mom, the reasons to run AOL are:
    • Parental controls (useless and easily bypassable).
    • Easiest E-mail interface (I can't argue with an opinion).
    • Security (If they aren't unneccessary, they are easily replaced by better performing freeware).

zekrahminator, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 6, 2018
  4. why when I start up I have to wait for AOL to start twice??

System must start twice to run

Thanks for taking the time to try to help. The suggestion below to disable fast start up took care of having to start twice. I tried to run the procedure you recommended in the hope it would take care of the other start-up anomaly discussed below but it
    does not give me the option of Automatic Repair. Also, if I click on start-up repair, it wants me to choose between Win 7 and Ubuntu - nowhere is there a mention of Win 10. Any suggestions?

RaymondSaloomey, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

why when I start up I have to wait for AOL to start twice??

1. why when I start up I have to wait for AOL to start twice?? - Similar Threads - why start wait

2. Please Help i have this Start Up error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help i have this Start Up error: How can i boot recovery When my pc have the blue screen recovery error your pc couldnt start properlyi have tried **** down my pc 3 time why holding shutdown button at start but it wont work because every time i boot my pc the error messege pop upI have tried click F9 F11 F12...
  3. Just wait a moment on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just wait a moment on start up: For a while now whenever I shut down my computer and login to my user it brings up a "Just wait a moment" pop up and stays on it for about 5 mins before letting me into the desktop. I have already posted a question and was told to reinstall windows using media creation tool....
  4. I installed latest update foe Windows 10. I have to wait about 10 minutes at start up.

I installed latest update foe Windows 10. I have to wait about 10 minutes at start up.: Up dated Windows 10. Start up time now about 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-latest-update-foe-windows-10-i-have-to/2a376713-9ac9-4d5e-a319-8b92bf4fb5b9
  5. Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/silviastark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fua2xb/why_is_my_computer_showing_this_screen_when_i/
  6. Laptop waits to update AFTER I start using it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop waits to update AFTER I start using it: I have Windows set to update outside of active hours (so overnight) and it just doesn't want to. Last night, I let it install updates and left it plugged in and on, and when I came back 24 hours later, it tells me it needs to restart to finish... Shouldn't it be restarting on...
  7. OneNote starts when I boot up

OneNote starts when I boot up: When I turn my computer on, ever since the last update from Microsoft, I get a little window at the bottom of the screen labeled "Send To OneNote". In it there are three little windows labeled "Screen Clippings (S)", "Send To OneNote", and "New Quick Note (N)". How can I...
  8. why the sound do not come on when i start up?

why the sound do not come on when i start up?: The sound check do not come on when I star my pc . is that the norm or I can fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-sound-do-not-come-on-when-i-start-up/d655b08c-e158-4466-a391-cf454f0b835f
  9. Why do I have to wait for updates??

Why do I have to wait for updates??: So im in Windows 10 and i see a button. "Update and shutown". I click this deceptive button. I turn the computer on.... Guess what? It must spend the last of my battery installing update. Thanks . So it's really "shutdown, THEN update" does Microsoft have trouble with...
  10. Why do I have VMMS Checkpoint Errors at every start-up?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Why do I have VMMS Checkpoint Errors at every start-up?: On every startup I see 7 errors associated with the 7 checkpoints I have for the various VMs installed on my PC. I have shown one of the errors below. These happen even though I do not start any of the VMs during the boot process. I can open and run all my VMs normally so...