Windows 10: Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds?

Discus and support Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer keeps turning off after I turn him on, It doesn't happen before I log on my user. 20ish seconds after I turn on my computer It keeps being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gonen Zohar, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds?

My computer keeps turning off after I turn him on, It doesn't happen before I log on my user. 20ish seconds after I turn on my computer It keeps being turned off. Can anyone assist me in any way? I tried to format my computer and it still keeps being turned off, I also tried to take out a RAM Stick and nothing works.

:)

Gonen Zohar, Jun 9, 2023
  2. aasim1111 Win User

computer turns on and off

I m building a computer. Everything except gpu,ssd and hdd is connected. I'm just test firing it. The pc is turning on for 5 sec and then turning off and then again turns on for few seconds and then the cycle continues. The fans and led on the mobo turn on.i would post a video but don't know how to. Nonetheless can anyone help me please.

aasim1111, Jun 9, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    My Laptop turns off after 5 seconds....

Hi Norelle, can you please try the following steps for me:

• Remove the battery
    • Disconnect the Power lead
    • Press and hold the Power Button for 30 seconds
    • Connect the Power lead
    • Re-insert the Battery
    • Turn your System on

DaveM121, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds?

Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds?

1. Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds? - Similar Threads - Why turn computer

2. My computer screen turns on for split second then turns off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer screen turns on for split second then turns off: My problem is that when I turn the laptop on, the screen turns on for a split second then just disappears. I know it is still running because each time I close and reopen the laptop, It appears for a split second. I don’t know WHAT is going on. please help...
  3. My computer screen turns on for split second then turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer screen turns on for split second then turns off: My problem is that when I turn the laptop on, the screen turns on for a split second then just disappears. I know it is still running because each time I close and reopen the laptop, It appears for a split second. I don’t know WHAT is going on. please help...
  4. My computer screen turns on for split second then turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds?: My computer keeps turning off after I turn him on, It doesn't happen before I log on my user. 20ish seconds after I turn on my computer It keeps being turned off. Can anyone assist me in any way? I tried to format my computer and it still keeps being turned off, I also tried...
  6. Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when I turn on my computer it turns off after 20 seconds?: My computer keeps turning off after I turn him on, It doesn't happen before I log on my user. 20ish seconds after I turn on my computer It keeps being turned off. Can anyone assist me in any way? I tried to format my computer and it still keeps being turned off, I also tried...
  7. Why is my computer turning off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer turning off?: I don't want to turn it off. And when the computer is turned back on which is not easy because the button is not large like on my old computers and very hard to push I don't get the blue button restoring what I was working on when I left the computer. But twice the computer...
  8. Why is my computer turning off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer turning off?: I don't want to turn it off. And when the computer is turned back on which is not easy because the button is not large like on my old computers and very hard to push I don't get the blue button restoring what I was working on when I left the computer. But twice the computer...
  9. My computer turns itself off after 20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer turns itself off after 20 minutes.: My computer turns it's self off after 20 minutes. I have gone to settings and changed the shut down times to never but it still is doing it. I've also told it to never go to sleep. It's driving me crazy....
  10. TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND: Hello I have a acer aspire v3-571G when I try to open my laptop I hear the fan spinning but after a second between 1-5 second it goes off my laptop shut down. I thought it was dc jack issue since I have broken dc but I change it but the problem still exist and even got worse...