Windows 10: why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the...

Discus and support why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the server?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ДавидАНДРИАСЯН, Aug 2, 2018.

1. why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the...

why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the server?

:)

ДавидАНДРИАСЯН, Aug 2, 2018

2. Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the...

1. why when I upgraded to 10 windows I have a geforce Experience that does not connect to the... - Similar Threads - why upgraded geforce

2. Application error 0xc0000005 when I launch gameloop and GEForce experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application error 0xc0000005 when I launch gameloop and GEForce experience: I always get an Application error 0xc0000005 when I launch Gameloop and GEForce experience for the past 2 months the issue has been ongoingI have reset my PC twice and also ran the SFC /SCANNOW Command on the command prompt as an administrator...
  3. Application error 0xc0000005 when I launch gameloop and GEForce experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application error 0xc0000005 when I launch gameloop and GEForce experience: I always get an Application error 0xc0000005 when I launch Gameloop and GEForce experience for the past 2 months the issue has been ongoingI have reset my PC twice and also ran the SFC /SCANNOW Command on the command prompt as an administrator...
  4. Geforce Experience Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geforce Experience Error Message: GeForce Experience wont open at all, there is no error message unless I run as administrator and it says: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. It doesn't do this for any other app.I have tried reinstalling it but it doesn't...
  5. Geforce Experience Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Geforce Experience Error Message: GeForce Experience wont open at all, there is no error message unless I run as administrator and it says: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. It doesn't do this for any other app.I have tried reinstalling it but it doesn't...
  6. Geforce Experience Update crash?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Geforce Experience Update crash?: When finishing the Geforce Experience Update, if you have a game running, is it possible that it crashes? Geforce Experience Updatee?
  7. Windows 10 2004 and Nvidia GeForce Experience

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 2004 and Nvidia GeForce Experience: I am running Windows 10 - now 2004 - and Nvidia's latest drivers version 446.14 Unfortunately since I upgraded from 1909 to 2004 the GeForce Experience is not running well with it. I always get the notification center tells me that it is in silent mode because of full...
  8. geforce experience

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    geforce experience: when I open up GeForce it tells me to reset it idk how to reset it. i reset my pc, unplugged it, uninstalled geforce and reinstalled im new to pc some advice would be help full...
  9. GeForce Experience Not Working

GeForce Experience Not Working: I've had my PC for only a short while, and occasionally I have alerts from Nvidia saying that there are new drivers available, but when I click on it to install them it comes up with a message saying "Something went wrong, try restarting Ge Force Experience", does anyone know...
  10. Geforce Experiance updates.

Geforce Experiance updates.: I frequently get invitations from Nvidia's Geforce Experience to download the latest drivers, today they are at 373.06. The never start downloading. In my case, using a low end card to run my AOC Q2770P and not needing the latest drivers for gaming means that I don't mind...