Windows 10: Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting...

Discus and support Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I always noticed that sometimes, when I install Windows 10/8, the "select language" part is either white or purple. It also occurred when I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nickylego14, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting...

I always noticed that sometimes, when I install Windows 10/8, the "select language" part is either white or purple. It also occurred when I was installing Windows 7 on the same computer with the same install media, as it was either the fancy blue background or plain white. Why does this happen? Is there something inside the installation files that makes it change color?

Note: I used the same iso file and used different computers because it was easier to replicate the situation. This would happen even if I were to use the same computer.

Purple Windows 10: Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting... ext?url=https%3a%2f%2fi.stack.imgur.com%2fHS0C6.png

White:

Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting... ext?url=https%3a%2f%2fi.stack.imgur.com%2fZ9LHR.jpg

:)

nickylego14, Feb 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 16, 2020
  3. ziffel Win User
    problem on a few menus - white text on white background

No, no other customization software. btw, on that Cortana shopping list, I can click on the items and select them. when I do so, they appear on the next screen fine, like so:

Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting... [​IMG]

So I feel like it's a display issue, like it's showing white text on a white background, similar to what Start10 was doing.

ziffel, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting...

Changing the Window background colour from white to a pale colour for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

"window background colour from white to something softer", Are you referring to title bar of the window OR the white background in the file explorer, context menu etc.,?

If yes, Please be informed that this is by design and it cannot be changed from white to different color.

As this is the feature you would like to see in windows 10, you may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting...

1. Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting... - Similar Threads - Why installing background

2. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  3. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  4. Start tile background white even when the application is closed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start tile background white even when the application is closed.: This is how I see it even when the adobe apps arent open. I used task manager to close all adobe processes and yet they still have the white background, any way to fix this?...
  5. Start tile background white even when the application is closed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start tile background white even when the application is closed.: This is how I see it even when the adobe apps arent open. I used task manager to close all adobe processes and yet they still have the white background, any way to fix this?...
  6. Start tile background white even when the application is closed.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Purple bars on Windows Background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple bars on Windows Background?: [ATTACH] Just reinstalled windows. Are the purple bars normal? Can someone help me? submitted by /u/wehavelemeats [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhyhz9/purple_bars_on_windows_background/
  8. Background white

Background white: Is it possible to change the white background colour in windows. I know this can be done with Window Blinds program but is there another method ? 143319
  9. Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?: Hi Everyone, We have built a custom windows 10 setup and would like to change the winpe/purple background for windows 10 so we can tell the difference from our build to a standard build. I've tried replacing the winpe.jpg and setup.bmp and added a winpe.bmp but still no...
  10. Settings/Privacy/Background Apps always crashes when selected

Settings/Privacy/Background Apps always crashes when selected: Was trying to get Your Phone working on Desktop machine (AMD-64, Insider slow May 1903 updated today). It all works fine on my SPro4 (same version of windows). Following advice on windows site to check settings in Privacy/Background Apps only results in repeated crashes of...