Windows 10: Why, why, why am I getting "This site can't be reached" 20 times a day???

Discus and support Why, why, why am I getting "This site can't be reached" 20 times a day??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently asked for help on this but got only one reply which didn't bring up a solution. I'm hoping someone sees this for the first time. I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by janmichele, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Why, why, why am I getting "This site can't be reached" 20 times a day???

I recently asked for help on this but got only one reply which didn't bring up a solution. I'm hoping someone sees this for the first time. I keep getting the error message "This site can't be reached" more and mpre often when I click for any website Youtube, Facebook, eBay, my own mail site. The only way I can get through to the website is by going to Task Manager and deleting apps? I think I can get away with such as 9 Googles, 6 Runtime Brokers, 12 Microsoft Edges, 9 Steam Client Webhelpers. Are these multiples actually necessary? And there are about 50 Service Hosts listed as well, but I

:)

janmichele, Aug 4, 2022
  2. bbinnard Win User

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Superfly Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Sorry if I did not make it clear - that is an illegal activation method - that xspace server must have been taken down by MS.

Superfly, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

Why, why, why am I getting "This site can't be reached" 20 times a day???

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Why, why, why am I getting "This site can't be reached" 20 times a day???

1. Why, why, why am I getting "This site can't be reached" 20 times a day??? - Similar Threads - Why why why

2. WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE: Recently i had to reinstall windows11 for some reason and after installing i get version 21H2 and i am still waiting but i dont get update for 22H2 or 23h2 can somebody help me if anything to do so pls tell me a way without data loss and pls i directly want to get 23H2....
  3. Why am I getting BSODs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour..What's the deal?The...
  4. Why am I getting hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I getting hacked?: What program or app would be able to hack me through my browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-hacked/e7e1d774-61f4-4f77-be0e-4c173d24cc49
  5. Why am I getting this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this error?: Why am I getting this error? Is it because I'm on windows 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-error/48b2a930-04e1-4bac-bd07-5616bf8c75ee
  6. Why am I getting this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting this error?: Why am I getting this error? Is it because I'm on windows 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-error/48b2a930-04e1-4bac-bd07-5616bf8c75ee
  7. Why, why, why am I getting "This site can't be reached" 20 times a day???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, why, why am I getting "This site can't be reached" 20 times a day???: I recently asked for help on this but got only one reply which didn't bring up a solution. I'm hoping someone sees this for the first time. I keep getting the error message "This site can't be reached" more and mpre often when I click for any website Youtube, Facebook, eBay,...
  8. Why am I getting this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I getting this?: From the past few days I have been observing this [ATTACH] Is this an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this/8907b6a8-7b2f-4a67-a9c0-b2dac403f968
  9. Why Am I Getting These ?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Am I Getting These ?: Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen in the attached file. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do something in the browser security area to fix this issue. It did fix the issue....for a while and now its back....
  10. Why am I getting this Popup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I getting this Popup?: Hi Support, Since an update to my Win10 2 days ago I've been getting this popup when the computer logs in. [ATTACH] I bought this computer with Win10 installed for personal use. It is a Wacom Mobilestudio Pro 16 from 2017. Thank you, Christian Moir...