Windows 10: Why wifi network going and coming in window 10 PC

Discus and support Why wifi network going and coming in window 10 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wifi coming and going in laptop ,so i done troubleshhot network after that it show network reset after reset it work perfect . After 1 day or 2-3 hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sajol paroi, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Why wifi network going and coming in window 10 PC

Wifi coming and going in laptop ,so i done troubleshhot network after that it show network reset after reset it work perfect . After 1 day or 2-3 hours again it goen.. why sir plz check what is problem ..... Inspiron 5558 ,service tag-HH2CY52

:)

Sajol paroi, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 12, 2021
  4. m3110w Win User

Why wifi network going and coming in window 10 PC

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Why wifi network going and coming in window 10 PC

1. Why wifi network going and coming in window 10 PC - Similar Threads - Why wifi network

2. my window is not supporting the specific wifi network. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window is not supporting the specific wifi network. why?: my window is not supporting the specific wifi network. why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-not-supporting-the-specific-wifi/fa05ddbc-c960-4749-beee-562860741503
  3. my window is not supporting the specific wifi network. why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window is not supporting the specific wifi network. why?: my window is not supporting the specific wifi network. why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-not-supporting-the-specific-wifi/fa05ddbc-c960-4749-beee-562860741503
  4. Why is network connection wifi only?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is network connection wifi only?: At work we got a brand new computer that came with Windows 11 home which we upgraded to pro. We plugged in the network cable and the internet works fine. Now I'm trying to connect it to our server so it can download files but when I use the 'Connect to network' button it only...
  5. Why is network connection wifi only?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is network connection wifi only?: At work we got a brand new computer that came with Windows 11 home which we upgraded to pro. We plugged in the network cable and the internet works fine. Now I'm trying to connect it to our server so it can download files but when I use the 'Connect to network' button it only...
  6. Wifi not working coming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working coming: Sir,, In my PC wifi not working, i was update everthing, but stell not working and I done troubleshooting but not progress.Window 10Inspiron 5558Service tag:HH2CY52 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-working-coming/d65e9102-3f11-4013-a821-baa72cc72607
  7. Windows 10 PC can't connect to one wifi network

Windows 10 PC can't connect to one wifi network: My gaming pc has lost the ability to connect to the internet through my home router's 5g network. Here's everything I've figured out about the problem:- It connects to the home 5g wifi but it has no internet connection.- It connects to the internet through the 2.4g wifi from...
  8. Cannot connect a windows 10 PC to a WiFi network.

Cannot connect a windows 10 PC to a WiFi network.: I thought I posted this question yesterday but can't find it anywhere in the community. In essence cannot connect a windows 10 PC to a WiFi network. No matter what steps are taken. I have been struggling with the problem for a number of days and none of the suggestions...
  9. No wifi networks Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No wifi networks Windows 10: The PC is a HP Pavilion. All my other home WiFi devices can see all available WiFi networks. I had a problem with Windows 8 in that WiFi networks appeared and I was able to connect, but shortly afterwards the PC was disconnected. I applied all updates including WiFi...
  10. Win 10 not seeing other pc in wifi network

Win 10 not seeing other pc in wifi network: My network was working fine, then after a Win10 update on the other PC I can no longer see it. I have set the services Function Discovery (Both) to Automatic delay start on both pcs, rebooted both but still no luck. Any other options? via the registry edit maybe? 142479