Windows 10: Why will Minecraft not update to Version 1.16.100?

Discus and support Why will Minecraft not update to Version 1.16.100? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have three computers. One for me and one for each of my two sons. We like to play Minecraft all together via LAN. Recently, my computer updated... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZachKayla, Nov 22, 2020.

1. ZachKayla Win User

Why will Minecraft not update to Version 1.16.100?

I have three computers. One for me and one for each of my two sons.

We like to play Minecraft all together via LAN.

Recently, my computer updated to version 1.16.100 and the other two computer did not. They are stuck at version 1.16.40.

Now when we try and connect to play together, we get this message:

"Could not connect: Outdated Server"

I am assuming that all the versions need to be the same, but why are the two other computers not updating?

This was purchased from the Windows Store.

When I go into the store, there are no updates available.

When I select to "Install on my devices", nothing happens?

I know that older devices are starting to not be supported, see: This Link

All computers meet the "minimum system requirements" as listed

How can I update all my computers to make sure that we can all still play together.

:)

ZachKayla, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Why will Minecraft not update to Version 1.16.100? - Similar Threads - Why Minecraft update

2. Why does WSL version indicate 1.x if updated to WSL 2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does WSL version indicate 1.x if updated to WSL 2?: As titled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-wsl-version-indicate-1x-if-updated-to-wsl/ff9ebfd4-9682-45af-9532-6c3ab7aa360a
  3. Why does WSL version indicate 1.x if updated to WSL 2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does WSL version indicate 1.x if updated to WSL 2?: As titled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-wsl-version-indicate-1x-if-updated-to-wsl/ff9ebfd4-9682-45af-9532-6c3ab7aa360a
  4. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  5. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  6. Why did I update My Minecraft Bedrock version if the Realms aren't UPDATED to same version???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I update My Minecraft Bedrock version if the Realms aren't UPDATED to same version???: Hello,I Updated my Minecraft game and I have only been playing on my Realm, but Minecraft gives me an error "Could not connect: Outdated Server! Realms Update Pending within 48 Hours".You will be prorating our monthly payment next month if the realms is down correct? If I PAY...
  7. Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version: My Minecraft won't update to the newest version it doesn't show if there is an update and I have tried clicking on the three dots in the corner and going on to downloads and updates an trying it manually, but it still won't work. I've also tried resetting the Microsoft Store...
  8. Minecraft Version Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Version Update: My minecraft windows ten version doesn't work because of the version it's updated to. 1.12.1 I checked Microsoft store for updates and found none, I was wondering if anyone can help me update my game?...
  9. MS Edge version 16

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge version 16: Hi all of you. Is there any way to install MS Edge, version 16, on Win10 ? I have all updates, but my Edge browser has version 15.15063, not 16.0 ... and if I install a fresh new Win10, I have 16 version on Edge browser ... Thank you for any answer. 106418
  10. Adobe flash update 5/1/16

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash update 5/1/16: MS pushed a flash update to edge and IE11 today. All seems fine on my system so a safe update 36368