Windows 10: Why will my pc not conect to my windows account?

Discus and support Why will my pc not conect to my windows account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting a message saying that my pc login can't connect to Microsoft account. This started after I updated windows 10 a few days ago. It says to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MistyAnderson, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Why will my pc not conect to my windows account?

I keep getting a message saying that my pc login can't connect to Microsoft account. This started after I updated windows 10 a few days ago. It says to log out then back in but that doesn't fix it. So far there is nothing I can do to fix it and I have lost my desktop and a lot of VERY important documents which were on my desktop.

This issue needs to be fixed without forcing me to reinstall windows.

Please fix this as I had a lot of documents I can't access which I need. These document are very important and I need them before Thursday next week.

:)

MistyAnderson, Mar 17, 2019
  2. KK201213 Win User

Nokia x isnt conecting to pc

my computer is not conecting to my nokia x through the usb port nor its is listed in device manager,any suggestions for what should i do to solve it ?

KK201213, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

Why will my pc not conect to my windows account?

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Why will my pc not conect to my windows account? :(

Zakin, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Why will my pc not conect to my windows account?

1. Why will my pc not conect to my windows account? - Similar Threads - Why conect account

2. Why are my built in speakers considered not conected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my built in speakers considered not conected: My speakers won't work and when I started to investigate why they weren't working. I went to the device manager and found what I previously knew as my built-in speakers. When I double-clicked on the audio device it said "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...
  3. Why are my built in speakers considered not conected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my built in speakers considered not conected: My speakers won't work and when I started to investigate why they weren't working. I went to the device manager and found what I previously knew as my built-in speakers. When I double-clicked on the audio device it said "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...
  4. Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?

Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?: Hello,Recently I have been trying to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my Windows 10 laptop through various different techniques to use on PCSX2, but each way has shown me its unique, brain-twisting problems. This has been going on for so long now that it has...
  5. Why does my PC automatically switch from my personal account to my school account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does my PC automatically switch from my personal account to my school account?: Hello,My laptop keeps switching to my school account randomly. And the fact that it happens so randomly makes me suspect that it is being done on purpose by someone at the school. This worries me a lot. I got the Microsoft Office pack through my school, but even when I'm not...
  6. Why does my PC automatically switch from my personal account to my school account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC automatically switch from my personal account to my school account?: Hello,My laptop keeps switching to my school account randomly. And the fact that it happens so randomly makes me suspect that it is being done on purpose by someone at the school. This worries me a lot. I got the Microsoft Office pack through my school, but even when I'm not...
  7. Why does my PC automatically switch from my personal account to my school account?

8. PC conected to TV - no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC conected to TV - no sound: Hi! I have an VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X430FA_S430FA. Now when i connect the PC to TV with HDMI, audio stays only in PC, it not came out of TV, but some time ago there was no such problems. I have tried many solutions, out of youtube video, but nothings change. What else I can do,...
  9. PS4 controller is not conecting to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller is not conecting to PC: I tried connecting a brand new PS4 controller to my PC and it doesn't even make a sound when I plug it in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller-is-not-conecting-to-pc/3503adb1-bff5-42de-aeb6-14cf18eb5088
  10. CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CONECT MY PC WITH WIRELLES BIUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60.: HOW TO CONNECT BLUETHOOTH HEADPHONES AKG N60 WIRELLES WITH MY PC WINDOWS 10 ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/conect-my-pc-with-wirelles-biuethooth-headphones/c96b2d25-3dc4-44d1-94d2-02f512ae29a5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to i conect pc to my acc