Windows 10: Why will my windows NOT boot up

Discus and support Why will my windows NOT boot up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried several times to load up my windows 11 computer however I keep encountering the message that my pc needs to be repaired. After I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ethan Walsh, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Why will my windows NOT boot up

I’ve tried several times to load up my windows 11 computer however I keep encountering the message that my pc needs to be repaired. After I tried to access the repair windows by using a usb drive however this done nothing aswell even tho I was using the windows 11 iso file. I don’t know where I am going wrong. There are two different recovery screens that are showen, the first one shows error code:0xc000007b and then when clicking F1 the second recovery screen is showen and the error code: 0xc0000098 is given.

:)

Ethan Walsh, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Why will my windows NOT boot up

1. Why will my windows NOT boot up - Similar Threads - Why boot

2. PC would not boot if I removed the old hdd. Why can't I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC would not boot if I removed the old hdd. Why can't I do that?: I bought a used PC which came with Windows 10 Pro. I added an ssd and upgraded to Windows 11 on the ssd. The PC works with Windows 11. However, the PC would not boot if I removed the old hdd. Why can't I do that?...
  3. PC would not boot if I removed the old hdd. Why can't I do that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC would not boot if I removed the old hdd. Why can't I do that?: I bought a used PC which came with Windows 10 Pro. I added an ssd and upgraded to Windows 11 on the ssd. The PC works with Windows 11. However, the PC would not boot if I removed the old hdd. Why can't I do that?...
  4. Why is my Boot camp on the right?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my Boot camp on the right?: I have installed Windows 10 on my mac with bootcamp and I have 159 GB of unallocated storage however it is on the wrong side of the bootcamp to be extended. How do I move the unallocated storage to the right?...
  5. Why is my Boot camp on the right?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Boot camp on the right?: I have installed Windows 10 on my mac with bootcamp and I have 159 GB of unallocated storage however it is on the wrong side of the bootcamp to be extended. How do I move the unallocated storage to the right?...
  6. Why is my Boot camp on the right?

7. Why do I get a "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot media in selected Boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get a "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot media in selected Boot...: Hi, for context, I switched a gpu from two rtx 2060s to an rtx 2060 and a quadro fx 5800, and that is when issues started occuring. I thought initally that it was a boot issue so I switched to disable fast boot. That didn't work.Eventully, after a lot of time, I realized that...
  8. Why do I get a "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot media in selected Boot...

Why do I get a "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot media in selected Boot...: Hi, for context, I switched a gpu from two rtx 2060s to an rtx 2060 and a quadro fx 5800, and that is when issues started occuring. I thought initally that it was a boot issue so I switched to disable fast boot. That didn't work.Eventully, after a lot of time, I realized that...
  9. Why does my windows 8.1 machine keep force booting into automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows 8.1 machine keep force booting into automatic repair: OK so I have a HP Pavilion 500-c60 It has windows 8.1 and takes like four hours up of my time trying to diagnose my PC even though there is nothing wrong I know this because I work on computers the hard drive is running fans are spinning processor is running Disc drive is...
  10. Why does my windows 8.1 machine keep force booting into automatic repair

Why does my windows 8.1 machine keep force booting into automatic repair: OK so I have a HP Pavilion 500-c60 It has windows 8.1 and takes like four hours up of my time trying to diagnose my PC even though there is nothing wrong I know this because I work on computers the hard drive is running fans are spinning processor is running Disc drive is...