Windows 10: Why will my windows NOT boot up

Discus and support Why will my windows NOT boot up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve tried several times to load up my windows 11 computer however I keep encountering the message that my pc needs to be repaired. After I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ethan Walsh, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Why will my windows NOT boot up

I’ve tried several times to load up my windows 11 computer however I keep encountering the message that my pc needs to be repaired. After I tried to access the repair windows by using a usb drive however this done nothing aswell even tho I was using the windows 11 iso file. I don’t know where I am going wrong. There are two different recovery screens that are showen, the first one shows error code:0xc000007b and then when clicking F1 the second recovery screen is showen and the error code: 0xc0000098 is given.

:)

Ethan Walsh, Dec 4, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 4, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Why will my windows NOT boot up

freaksavior, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Why will my windows NOT boot up

1. Why will my windows NOT boot up - Similar Threads - Why boot

2. Why won't my Cloned disk show up in the Booting priority options while original options are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my Cloned disk show up in the Booting priority options while original options are...: I need help with cloning.I have a Dell G3 15 3590 with 2 Physical Disks - M2 PCI 128 GB and a SATA 1 TB. Both GPTMy OS is installed on the 128GB drive and is filling up causing my overall performance to slow down. I tried cloning the 128GB onto the 1TB using Macrium Reflect....
  3. Why won't my Cloned disk show up in the Booting priority options while original options are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my Cloned disk show up in the Booting priority options while original options are...: I need help with cloning.I have a Dell G3 15 3590 with 2 Physical Disks - M2 PCI 128 GB and a SATA 1 TB. Both GPTMy OS is installed on the 128GB drive and is filling up causing my overall performance to slow down. I tried cloning the 128GB onto the 1TB using Macrium Reflect....
  4. Why did my laptop go into a semi new start up of Windows when I booted it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my laptop go into a semi new start up of Windows when I booted it up?: I shut down my laptop last night, and this morning when I booted it up, instead of going to the sign-in screen, it said welcome to Windows. The screen then stated how am I going to use Windows, The next screen asked if I wanted to use Microsoft settings or use my own, the...
  5. Why did my laptop go into a semi new start up of Windows when I booted it up?

Why did my laptop go into a semi new start up of Windows when I booted it up?: I shut down my laptop last night, and this morning when I booted it up, instead of going to the sign-in screen, it said welcome to Windows. The screen then stated how am I going to use Windows, The next screen asked if I wanted to use Microsoft settings or use my own, the...
  6. Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?: This seems to be a common question but I have not seen.My older Dell desktop quit in that it would not boot but showed a blue screen that said, among other things, "required device is not connected or cannot be accessed," I decided to put together an all new computer which I...
  7. Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?

Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?: This seems to be a common question but I have not seen.My older Dell desktop quit in that it would not boot but showed a blue screen that said, among other things, "required device is not connected or cannot be accessed," I decided to put together an all new computer which I...
  8. Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why does my PC turn off during booting?

Why does my PC turn off during booting?: Ever since my pc fell it has been turning óff during the booting stage sometimes it won't even boot, it will just turn on and then off immediately. And then when it turns on it will be showing me something in CMD format which I cannot comprehend. I don't know what to do....
  10. Why does my PC turn off during booting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC turn off during booting?: Ever since my pc fell it has been turning óff during the booting stage sometimes it won't even boot, it will just turn on and then off immediately. And then when it turns on it will be showing me something in CMD format which I cannot comprehend. I don't know what to do....