Windows 10: why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok

Discus and support why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackPefley, Jan 8, 2021.

1. why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok

why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok

:)

JackPefley, Jan 8, 2021

2. solitaire daily challenge W10 opens a blank page

solitaire daily challenge W10 opens a blank page

FishingDanny, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open

This is happening on both my desktop computer Windows 10 and on my iPhone app.

I open Microsoft Solitaire. I open Daily Challenges. I see spinning for a second, and the app ends.

This all started when I was playing the Daily Challenges. I did two challenges, and instead of going into the next one I accidentally clicked

on one I already did. I didn't want that one so I swiped it away while it was still loading. I think this caused the error, but now I can't get back in.

I tried reloading the app and signing in and out.

CharlesVersfelt, Jan 8, 2021
  4. why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok

Solitaire Daily Challenge Error Message

new Lenovo desktop running Windows 10 was able to sign into my account and Solitaire Daily Challenge recognized me. Windows 10 did an auto Update and restarted. Now Daily Challenge gives Error Message 107 113 11301. Individual Solitaire Games do work..
    just Daily Challenge gives Error Message

AndeePolakoff, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok

1. why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok - Similar Threads - why daily challenge

2. the microsoft daily challenges wont open,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the microsoft daily challenges wont open,: none of the daily challenges will open. I have windows 8.1, not sure if that is reevent or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-daily-challenges-wont-open/7e2490dc-f8b5-4cfd-83d0-87a64a1f47e7
  3. the microsoft daily challenges wont open,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the microsoft daily challenges wont open,: none of the daily challenges will open. I have windows 8.1, not sure if that is reevent or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-daily-challenges-wont-open/7e2490dc-f8b5-4cfd-83d0-87a64a1f47e7
  4. Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work: When I try to play the daily Solitaire Challenges I get a pop up that says Download Error and says there was an error trying to download data from the server and to check my internet connection and try again. I am connected to the internet and can open other Microsoft games...
  5. I can not open daily challenges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can not open daily challenges: I can no longer open daily challenges Microsoft Solitaire Collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-open-daily-challenges/e31915d0-12e8-493f-9513-fd529c92b81a
  6. Microsoft Majonng daily challenge not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Majonng daily challenge not opening: I see this was an issue in 2014 from other people but this is since 1st November 2020 0 - why won't it open? What is wrong with it microsoft? Please give me simple answer I am not an IT person just an OAP self isolating since March who did enjoy daily challenge but not it...
  7. microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open: mahjong daily game will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong-daily-challenge-will-not-open/257371a5-529f-4cec-8154-b4cbb4e0121b
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open: This is happening on both my desktop computer Windows 10 and on my iPhone app. I open Microsoft Solitaire. I open Daily Challenges. I see spinning for a second, and the app ends. This all started when I was playing the Daily Challenges. I did two challenges, and instead...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates....
  10. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge: Microsoft jigsaw daily challenge game will not open for me to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-will-not-open-for-me-to-play/ce60f694-5781-46bb-8d22-d9522d03b284