Windows 10: why? will windows 10 ever work right?

Discus and support why? will windows 10 ever work right? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I open my computer and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around I open network and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Jun 28, 2019.

1. why? will windows 10 ever work right?

I open my computer and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around
    I open network and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around
    I right click on my desktop, no context meny, cursor spins around and all my icons go to iconless icons
    I have to use a azure ad to sign into a non domain computer
    I open my network, i see 4 computers, i right click on all 4, hit RDP, it aks for a name and password, which I enter and I can RDP
    I double click on those same 4 computers to open the shares, asks for a name and password and i enter the same name and password as RDP and it says it is wrong

I install windows 10, fresh install, and turn it off, one week later after no activity, click updates and updates bluescreened the computer, at reboot startup repair attempts but fails
    every single recover option is just for show and actually does not do anything so I am forced to reinstall windows because of windows updates
    I reinstall, turn off the computer, one month later, turn it on, check for updates and boom, bluescreen
    This not only happened on that computer but several computers
    I reinstall, after i install and update I shut it off. No one is installing nothing nor even using it. It goes from reinstall to off to on to check for updates and blue screen, and none of the recovery options work, on multiple computers: system restore, nope, system reset, nope, startup repair, nope, rollback, nope, system image recovery, nope. The recovery options on over a dozen computers since july 30 2015 has not work at all
    Now look at the 1903 and 1809 update, useless **** that no one wants and no one asked for but they think people want this ****|
    Makes sense to add more and more **** instead of fixing it
    I turn on my laptop, I wait an abnormally long time for it to boot so when it gets to the desktop, i open task manager and whatta know? over 30 useless windows processes are hogging up all my resources, CPU and disk is at 100% for 25 minutes straight. Yeah fastest OS yet my a s s

I will say this one more time, windows xp less than 20 processes running, windows 7 less than 40 processes running and your wunderful windows 10, over 200 frickin processes running.
    Win 10 is slow so saying it is fast is a lie. Windows is a croc so saying being more productive is also a lie
    x box game bar, wow has a feature that I might actually enjoy, screen recorder but that don't even work either.
    Not one function, element or design of windows 10 works
    and microsoft knows this, they do not care and the reason is simple. They have an army of slaves that do free work, why? And think about it, what systems do people bring to the computer store? Windows, not linux, not apple. So if they made windows work right which they have no excuse for not doing so, then no one will bring computers in for repairs right? And ontop of it, look at all the computers at walmart and bestbuy that say windows 10 ready but they have a dual-core and 2GB of ram and a 5400rpm HDD, yeah install windows on that and see what happens.
    over 40 years, 100,000 dollars and trillion dollar status, how?

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2019
  4. why? will windows 10 ever work right?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

why? will windows 10 ever work right?

1. why? will windows 10 ever work right? - Similar Threads - why ever right

2. Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11: I recently bought a new laptop computer, and it had Windows 11 installed on it.... The first thing I realized is that this excuse for an operating system, has only a single available browser, Edge.This browser is horrid, and has very little if any ability to navigate the...
  3. Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11: I recently bought a new laptop computer, and it had Windows 11 installed on it.... The first thing I realized is that this excuse for an operating system, has only a single available browser, Edge.This browser is horrid, and has very little if any ability to navigate the...
  4. why is my right click not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is my right click not working?: Whenever I try right clicking on my desktop, the white menu doesnt appear, but instead the cursor will show a loading circle, the screen would go white and it will blink and go back to normal again. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/quinkei [link] [comments]...
  5. Will Windows 10 ever work with an ARM processor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will Windows 10 ever work with an ARM processor?: Will Windows 10 ever work with a Risc processor? I have an old Windows RT Tablet that I would like to install Windows 10 on. I have read that Microsoft plans to have a Windows 10 version that works on multiple platforms and processors. Is this true? or possible in the...
  6. will windows ever work right?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    will windows ever work right?: trying to rename a folder, can't because it is in use by nothing. Literally nothing is using it, literally but it claims there is which there is not. was forced to copy the file to c drive by oh my god the user moved a folder to c drive shun on him says windows because why...
  7. Windows 10 not working right

Windows 10 not working right: Hello Community; SCENARIO: I have an HP Desktop PC with the OS of Windows 10 home. The PC is not working right, slow to boot up, slow to load web pages and then really slow to shut down. I would appreciate a SECOND opinion, for I had a solution to...
  8. will windows ever work right? ever?

will windows ever work right? ever?: cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system...
  9. will windows ever work right?

in Windows 10 Customization
    will windows ever work right?: No matter what and no matter how you defend windows, it is a poor excuse of anything and I will never understand how 100k employees at MS can make such a crappy product that does nothing for no one and never works at all. I just looked at my mother's PC, little red x over...
  10. WHY WINDOWS 10 is a SHITiest OS ever ????

WHY WINDOWS 10 is a SHITiest OS ever ????: I want my money back !!!!! pure and simple … win 10 **** my 8 hours design work by automatically UPDATING … I do not like it … Am I a problem or WIN 10 is a JUNK?...