Windows 10: Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ?

Discus and support Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why window 10 don't show my art's on disc c ? before i using window 8 and my all pics are showing properly but when i update with window 10 my pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrandigatesBA, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ?

Why window 10 don't show my art's on disc c ? before i using window 8 and my all pics are showing properly but when i update with window 10 my pictures are showing like a virus , and em worried about that because i make these pics within 6 months

Thanks for help

:)

BrandigatesBA, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ?

Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ?

1. Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ? - Similar Threads - Why Window Doesn't

2. Why doesn't Windows 11 support Pentium4415Y?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows 11 support Pentium4415Y?: Why is Pentium4415Y not supported by Windows 11? The Pentium4415Y meets all the requirements of Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-windows-11-support-pentium4415y/489c524a-1623-426a-8fab-530c25869dd1
  3. Why doesn't Windows 11 support Pentium4415Y?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't Windows 11 support Pentium4415Y?: Why is Pentium4415Y not supported by Windows 11? The Pentium4415Y meets all the requirements of Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-windows-11-support-pentium4415y/489c524a-1623-426a-8fab-530c25869dd1
  4. Why doesn't my 2-core CPU support Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my 2-core CPU support Windows 11?: It's said i need a 2-core CPU to run Windows 11. I have a 2-core CPU that also supports TPM 2.0, but Windows 11 is still not available to me.I used the PC Health Check program, and it said that my laptop has all requirements, but only the CPU is not supported.Here are...
  5. Why doesn't my 2-core CPU support Windows 11?

Why doesn't my 2-core CPU support Windows 11?: It's said i need a 2-core CPU to run Windows 11. I have a 2-core CPU that also supports TPM 2.0, but Windows 11 is still not available to me.I used the PC Health Check program, and it said that my laptop has all requirements, but only the CPU is not supported.Here are...
  6. Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness?: It really gets on my nerves how whenever I move from screen to screen, the brightness/lighting changes so rapidly, and the screen would be way too bright for me, or way too dark for me. Is there any way to change this or fix it? Please help....
  7. Need to press quotes and double quotes twice in Windows 10

Need to press quotes and double quotes twice in Windows 10: This problem has been reported many times with previous versions of Windows - and the fix has always been to change the keyboard from US International to US Standard. Brief description of the problem for those not familiar: Pressing a quote - or double quote - does not...
  8. How to "quote reply" or "block quote" in Windows 10 Mail app

How to "quote reply" or "block quote" in Windows 10 Mail app: I'm looking for a feature like the one described here for the gmail app: https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/50276/how-to-quote-several-parts-of-email-in-gmail. This is especially helpful in the context of addressing multiple questions in a reply email....
  9. Quotes in WIndows 10

Quotes in WIndows 10: The problem: when I hit the quote key nothing happens unless I hit it again, then I get two quotes. If I hit quote once and then a vowel, I get an umlaut. This happens in a bunch of different programs including Word, Thunderbird (email), and R Studio. I read previous...
  10. Why doesn't Windows support 5.1 audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why doesn't Windows support 5.1 audio?: Seriously. What is the explanation for this?! Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/why-doesnt-windows-support-51-audio/d14e19b8-15a1-49e5-8563-b6f391b13c79