Windows 10: why window 10 is so great

Discus and support why window 10 is so great in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my cloudbook crashed twice and the last update is making my screen flickering. why dont they keep windows 7 and 8 updated for 2021 till they can get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by roberthaggerty1, Nov 19, 2019.

1. why window 10 is so great

my cloudbook crashed twice and the last update is making my screen flickering. why dont they keep windows 7 and 8 updated for 2021 till they can get w10 straighten out. the big push for everyone to w10 was all about MONEY! I like window 10 but lets work out the bugs. while were at it lets be able to remove unwanted preinstallment apps from the third party we dont used that was all about MONEY! down an update for that.

:)

roberthaggerty1, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

why window 10 is so great

Delta6326, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

why window 10 is so great

1. why window 10 is so great - Similar Threads - why window great

2. Why so slow???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why so slow???: I just got this PC and it's very slow. I scroll, it lags, I click, it lags. Even when I press the settings, it lags. My internet connection isn't the problem (My other PC that is very old, works much better) If anybody could, please help. And I can't play games nor scroll...
  3. Why is Windows 10 so bad?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows 10 so bad?: All, the unspoken rule is avoid the even numbered Win versions or releases....never more true then with Win 10...each successive update brings unreasonable challenges to users...anyone know if MS can be sued for an incessantly defective product? I have a fast SSD..etc...
  4. Why is windows 10 so difficult to understand

Why is windows 10 so difficult to understand: I would like to know why they made windows 10 so difficult to understand. my husband bought me a new laptop with that came with windows 10. His desktop has windows 7 ultimate and I find it very easy to understand. and are there any plans soon for a new and better system soon...
  5. Why Windows 10 1809 is so slow?

Why Windows 10 1809 is so slow?: I Download Windows 10 and i have installed it.Well ITS SO SLOW. I cant do anything. Even play old games with low ram.I guess i ll download windows 7.WINDOWS 10 IS SO F*CKING BAD...
  6. Why is windows 10 so dreadfully slow?

Why is windows 10 so dreadfully slow?: Why is windows 10 so dreadfully slow? My old computer running XP Professional is far superior..... * Original title: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-is-windows-10-so-dreadfully-slow/1cfa7934-a61f-4df4-a363-325abfa79879
  7. Why is windows 10 so bad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is windows 10 so bad?: Windows 10 breaks easily with Microsoft's god damn updates. Sometimes it doesn't work correctly at all. Back in june I couldn't launch Overwatch and that went on until august when I installed Linux and low and behold using wine it started to work. Currently I am back on...
  8. why is windows 10 so crap

why is windows 10 so crap: I am absolutely fed up with having to correct all the problems caused by windows 10 "updates". programmes that wont run, constantly dropping my wifi connection which I can only rectify by rebooting the router (which goes down really well with other 3 users who ae fortunate...
  9. Why is Windows so terrible?

Why is Windows so terrible?: Why has windows gotten worse and worse? why has windows gotten so restrictive with customization? Why has Windows followed Apple down the rabbit hole of self-destruction? Has windows forgotten that PC users like to have freedoms, customization capabilities, and don't like...
  10. Why is Windows so bad

Why is Windows so bad: Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user since Windows 98, hell I even had 2 Windows Phones. But since yesterday after I reinstalled Windows 10 and I am still facing the exact same issues, I am ready to say good bye to it. Windows 10 is an operating system that fails to do...