Windows 10: Why window always set my changed language

Discus and support Why window always set my changed language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I always set my setting like this [ATTACH] but when some restart happened [ATTACH] It's not a big deal but It happened more than 1 years It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by haruka, Sep 28, 2018.

1. haruka Win User

Why window always set my changed language

I always set my setting like this

Why window always set my changed language unknown.png

but when some restart happened

Why window always set my changed language unknown.png

It's not a big deal but It happened more than 1 years It's quite annoyed when you have to do unnessasary shit everytime when noticed you shortcut not work

:)

haruka, Sep 28, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Sep 28, 2018
  3. language got changed in Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with keyboard layout, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check fi it helps.

Step 1: Add a keyboard language.

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Select Add a language.
    • Choose the language you want to add and select a country for the language.
    Step 2: Set a default keyboard layout.

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Under Languages click the language you want as default and click
      Set as default.
    Refer: Change your language or keyboard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Do let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Why window always set my changed language

change the language in windows 10 home single language or change the windows to windows 10 home

Hi
    Nouralmatary

Thank you for posting the query in Microsoft Community.

I do understand your concern, however I suggest you to try the below steps and change the language.

• Go to settings

• Time & Language

• Region & Language

• Add a language. Select your desired language. That can be UK-English or US-English.

Make it default by clicking on it and choosing "set as default". Go to options and download language pack.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Why window always set my changed language

1. Why window always set my changed language - Similar Threads - Why window always

2. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  3. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  4. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Keyboard is changing settings not language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is changing settings not language: Hi, Every so often 2-3 times a day my keyboard is changing settings and is no longer usable. For example none of the letter keys type anything, a shortcut to closer a browser for example ctrl + w does not work and escape button opens a new file explorer page. I've gone into...
  6. Why does the settings app not change language?

Why does the settings app not change language?: Hi, We recently change the language on a Windows 10 laptop from English to Danish. Everything on the PC apers to have change language except for the settings menu. What's even weirder is that some parts of the settings menu is in English like the first page and language...
  7. Why is Windows resetting my language against my settings

Why is Windows resetting my language against my settings: This is a constant irritant for me. I'm English, I use a UK layout keyboard, when I installed Windows I chose to only install the UK layout keyboard. Windows however constasntly resets itself to a US layout despite any settings I pick. It's very annoying to constantly have to...
  8. My keyboard changed language. Why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard changed language. Why?: Hi, I am using a PC with win 10. I have a QWERTY Logitech keyboard. This morning the keyboard became AZERTY. I am not aware that I changed anything. I went to my settings, my main language is English (I also have French and Spanish as alternate). Could anyone has an idea...
  9. In my system proxy setting always change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    In my system proxy setting always change: If I start my laptop one message coming to your system control by somebody. Please suggest me how to resolve the issue....
  10. How to change Windows language settings?

How to change Windows language settings?: I couldn’t change Windows language settings, I even couldn’t change language when working with Windows. Can you tell me what the matter is?...