Windows 10: why windows 10 asking for password second time?

Discus and support why windows 10 asking for password second time? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a new pc so I am trying to log in my Microsoft account first time... after accepting my password saying that you need to enter your valid... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Onur Ayanoğlu, Nov 5, 2020.

1. why windows 10 asking for password second time?

I have a new pc so I am trying to log in my Microsoft account first time... after accepting my password saying that you need to enter your valid password second time! I don't get it. I did change my password for outlook account and I can access my outlook from a web browser which is how I am entering this question here.

:)

Onur Ayanoğlu, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Cortana ask me to “Enter your old password one last time”

Hi Dennis,

To better assist you, we would like to ask these questions:

• Which Windows build version do you have? Have you updated your Windows 10 to Creators Update?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Is this the first time that you are trying to use Cortana and you don't have an old password?

We will look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

why windows 10 asking for password second time?

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

why windows 10 asking for password second time?

1. why windows 10 asking for password second time? - Similar Threads - why asking password

2. Why does Windows ask twice for password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows ask twice for password?: For glarification, I mean the power-on password. When I start my computer, this screen shows up, then I type my password and press enter, then it shows the startup screen, then the screen shuts down for a second and then it puts me back on this screen again. How can I get rid...
  3. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  4. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  5. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. second time, stuck in safe mode, airplane mode, asks for password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    second time, stuck in safe mode, airplane mode, asks for password: I login with PIN, I went to change to AHCI from IDE, web says set to boot in safe minimal, now I cant login cause I quess it needs networkng on and its off. Last time I wiped and recloned drive. Is there anyway to fix this without doing that again, and how to get AHCI in...
  7. second time, stuck in safe mode, airplane mode, asks for password

in Windows 10 Support
    second time, stuck in safe mode, airplane mode, asks for password: I login with PIN, I went to change to AHCI from IDE, web says set to boot in safe minimal, now I cant login cause I quess it needs networkng on and its off. Last time I wiped and recloned drive. Is there anyway to fix this without doing that again, and how to get AHCI in...
  8. Can't Log in when it asks second password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Log in when it asks second password: I can log into my microsoft account easy enough on my browser, however, when I attempt to log in to my MS account on Windows 10, the system asks me for my password a second time, this happens regardless of whether I attempt a log in via password or Authenticator App. When the...
  9. netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?: Hello, Have a new HP Pavillion desktop; W10. I have it go to Sleep after about 30 minutes. Every time, upon waking it up by pressing a key, it always asks me for my Password. A real pain. So, I did the: netplwiz bit, but it still asks me each time. Is this supposed to...
  10. netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?: Hello, Have a new HP Pavillion desktop; W10. I have it go to Sleep after about 30 minutes. Every time, upon waking it up by pressing a key, it always asks me for my Password. A real pain. So, I did the: netplwiz bit, but it still asks me each time. Is this supposed to...