Windows 10: Why windows 10 change created date on my sd card files?

Discus and support Why windows 10 change created date on my sd card files? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I import a file from my sd card, windows 10 automatically change created date. How can I solve it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EnricoAlessi, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Why windows 10 change created date on my sd card files?

When I import a file from my sd card, windows 10 automatically change created date.
    How can I solve it?

:)

EnricoAlessi, Mar 23, 2021

2. Unable to view images in SD Card

Original title: 32gb SD Card

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in trying to solve the issue.

I suggest you to check the size of the SD drive and the size of the image in the SD drive. If there is any change in the size, the images might be hidden. So I suggest you to unhide the hidden files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/(copy and paste) the command below:
    attrib –h –r -s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the Last letter "D" by the drive letter as per the system

assigned for your flash drive)

3. Type Exit and press Enter.

Now open the SD card and check for the status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Format SD Card

Hi! BarryKeane

I'm Marvin an Independent Advisor, and I will help you with your issue.

Try with this

Method 1. Run Diskpart to Format SD Card That Won't Format

Step 1. Press Windows key and R key at the same time, type cmd in the Run box, hit Enter to open the command prompt(cmd.exe).

Step 2. Type diskpart to run Diskpart Utility.

Step 3. Type list disk to list the drives on the computer.

Step 4. Type select disk 1 (The number should be replaced by the exact drive number of your SD card).

Step 5. Type clean to run the clean utility (this will wipe all data on the SD card so make sure you saved a copy or backup of the card data).

Step 6. Type create partition primary to create a new partition on the SD card.

Step 7. Type select partition 1 (it should be the newly created partition on step 6).

Step 8. Type active to make the partition active.

Step 9. Type format fs=ntfs (or format fs=fat32)to format the partition to the desired file system.

If you still having problems with this, I will be around to help you.

Regards.

MarvinStewart1, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Why windows 10 change created date on my sd card files?

SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

http://windows8search.com/forum/how-install-xap-files-windows-8-phone-2630.html

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Why windows 10 change created date on my sd card files?

1. Why windows 10 change created date on my sd card files? - Similar Threads - Why change created

2. Losing file on SD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Losing file on SD card: Hello,I used my SD card on my PC, shut it down and place it on my camera.After finishing the recording, I place my SD card to my PC, boot it up and when I try to look at the files, it's gone.There is still the new folders for the photos and videos but there is nothing...
  3. Losing file on SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Losing file on SD card: Hello,I used my SD card on my PC, shut it down and place it on my camera.After finishing the recording, I place my SD card to my PC, boot it up and when I try to look at the files, it's gone.There is still the new folders for the photos and videos but there is nothing...
  4. In File Explorer, why are there no thumbnails of SD cards images?

In File Explorer, why are there no thumbnails of SD cards images?: In Folder Options > View I have unchecked Always show icons, never thumbnails. In the other folders in the File Explorer icons are shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-file-explorer-why-are-there-no-thumbnails-of-sd/8875ccbc-28d5-4c2b-be14-90bfc7b1067b
  5. Windows 10 SD CARD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 SD CARD: Can you update Windows 10 with a SD card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sd-card/097be191-4914-4006-8d5e-647252425016
  6. sd card files

sd card files: Hi I am trying to play files from my Dashcam SD Card I get message saying windows media cant play files as it doesn't know which codec was used to compress the files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-files/7234fbb0-99d2-46fc-8a7d-767106d4691d"
  7. Why is my SD card showing up twice in File Explorer?

Why is my SD card showing up twice in File Explorer?: In the left pane here: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-sd-card-showing-up-twice-in-file/d185a45d-db75-48ce-8fae-8095182c19c1"
  8. my sd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my sd card: lately my sd card has been acting up, as in it does not let me have read and write permissions, every time i unplug it it reverts back to what it was before i tried to delete something, and when i created a new folder this wierd stuff showed up in it, im guessing it is a...
  9. why will windows 10 not read my sd card

in Windows 10 Customization
    why will windows 10 not read my sd card: I have been trying to take off my pictures from a micro sd card using an sd card reader and a usb micro sd card reader, in multiple computers usb and sd card readers and micro sd cards. the micro sd card shows in my phone and my kindle, but will not show up in this computer....
  10. SD Card and File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card and File Explorer: I am having a strange problem on my new Win10 laptop. I have a built-in SD slot in my laptop in which I keep a 2G card to store just one file - my complete collection of UserIDs and Passwords; I leave the card in all the time and copy and paste whenever needed. The reason...