Windows 10: Why windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user

Discus and support Why windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why Windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user??????????? If same user i login in other system than my company default background coming.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by THES IT Support, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Why windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user

Why Windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user???????????

If same user i login in other system than my company default background coming. i delete the file from this path C:\Users\harnish.accuris\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\CachedFiles and restart system than its come back but after next restart of after 2-3 days. same issue come again.

:)

THES IT Support, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Jan 22, 2020
  3. mohd611 Win User
    desktop background not changing in windows 10 for domain users

Hiiii

I have a problem that desktop background & lock screen not changing in windows 10 for domain users
    I applied in GPO but for some users applied the update but for some users not applied.

The wallpaper & lock screen is changed through group policy.

I have machines are a mix of win 7 and 10 ( 64 bit).

i have tried gpupdate /force but it also doesnt works.
    it is show update successfully .

please help me to solve this issue soon.

thank you

mohd611, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Why windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Why windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user

1. Why windows 10 desktop background is black on domain user - Similar Threads - Why desktop background

2. Domain users: Desktop Wallpaper turning black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain users: Desktop Wallpaper turning black.: hello,I am a system administrator for the company i work for. My boss wanted me to add a specific wallpaper for all the computers in our domain. So I activated and changed all the wallpapers with GPO. At the start everything seems to work fine. After a day or two some users...
  3. Domain users: Desktop Wallpaper turning black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Domain users: Desktop Wallpaper turning black.: hello,I am a system administrator for the company i work for. My boss wanted me to add a specific wallpaper for all the computers in our domain. So I activated and changed all the wallpapers with GPO. At the start everything seems to work fine. After a day or two some users...
  4. Domain users: Desktop Wallpaper turning black.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is the black text in black background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the black text in black background?: I need help asap!! Example even drop down menus are black! I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and this happened. White spaces turn into black and I cant see the text....
  6. Why is the black text in black background?

Why is the black text in black background?: I need help asap!! Example even drop down menus are black! I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and this happened. White spaces turn into black and I cant see the text....
  7. windows desktop background is turning black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows desktop background is turning black: recently I had a problem where when I left click and highlight it would turn black or when I highlight and icon it would turn black or sometimes the whole background would turn back every like 5 minutes, after coming here to ask what was wrong I ran a virus scan on Windows...
  8. Windows 10 desktop is unavailable - black background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 desktop is unavailable - black background: Hi, Sorry for my english (I am from Slovakia) A week ago my PC works fine. When I returned today after few days (during them it was off) and turned it on, a message came up and start flashing: Hi...[IMG] Because I have some problem with viruses weeks ago (but fixed all of...
  9. desktop background not changing in windows 10 for domain users

desktop background not changing in windows 10 for domain users: Hiiii I have a problem that desktop background & lock screen not changing in windows 10 for domain users I applied in GPO but for some users applied the update but for some users not applied. The wallpaper & lock screen is changed through group policy. I have...
  10. Windows 10 Boots to Black Desktop Background

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Boots to Black Desktop Background: Below is the current issue I am experiencing with Windows 10. My computer has been running normally for days after having installed the software, only while booting today have I been experiencing this issue. I have tried doing restarts and fully turning the computer off,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpo wallpaper not working black screen

2. windows 10 change domain wallpaper black screen