Windows 10: Why Windows 10 do not have FAT32?

Discus and support Why Windows 10 do not have FAT32? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Why Windows 10 do not have exFAT and FAT32? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PI_Daniel, Aug 20, 2019.

1. PI_Daniel Win User

Why Windows 10 do not have FAT32?

Hello,

Why Windows 10 do not have exFAT and FAT32?

Why Windows 10 do not have FAT32? 65c406a1-9f8b-4144-b393-22f03c8e452d?upload=true.png

:)

PI_Daniel, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    FAT32 formatting

If you can plug the drive into a XP system you can partition and format to FAT32 through Drive Configuration. Heres the steps

1. Click Start and go to your control panel

2. Go into Administrative Tools and then open up Computer Management

3. Now click on Disk Management that is located under Storage.

On the right you should see your drive that you want to format to FAT32. Just right click the drive, select format, and switch partition to Fat32. You may need to delete the volume if it will not let you change to Fat32 and then repartition. I have used this many times.

kenkickr, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Why Windows 10 do not have FAT32? - Similar Threads - Why FAT32

2. Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...: It appears I have fixed my own problem but all the prior threads on the subject were locked, so I made my own to help others with this issue.I am running windows 11, but this may be the same on other versions.The security key is not controlled in the "WLAN Autoconfig" service...
  3. Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...: It appears I have fixed my own problem but all the prior threads on the subject were locked, so I made my own to help others with this issue.I am running windows 11, but this may be the same on other versions.The security key is not controlled in the "WLAN Autoconfig" service...
  4. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  5. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  6. Why when i format my USB in NTFC and download my windows 10 , when i check its again FAT32...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when i format my USB in NTFC and download my windows 10 , when i check its again FAT32...: Why when i format my USB in NTFC and download my windows 10 , when i check its again FAT32 after downloading the windows? To be clear my windows is now windows 2012 r2 and i want to change it with that usb but as it seem it didnt work....
  7. Why when i format my USB in NTFC and download my windows 10 , when i check its again FAT32...

Why when i format my USB in NTFC and download my windows 10 , when i check its again FAT32...: Why when i format my USB in NTFC and download my windows 10 , when i check its again FAT32 after downloading the windows? To be clear my windows is now windows 2012 r2 and i want to change it with that usb but as it seem it didnt work....
  8. Why when i format my USB in NTFC and download my windows 10 , when i check its again FAT32...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why does Windows still artificially limit the size you can make a FAT32 partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Windows still artificially limit the size you can make a FAT32 partition?: I have a 64GB USB stick that was formatted for NTFS. I needed it formatted FAT32 so I could put a BIOS update on it and apply it, since my BIOS won't read NTFS. Windows imposes an artifical limit of 32GB of FAT32 partitions, even though FAT32 supports partitions up to 2TB....
  10. Why did my USB drive become FAT32 out of thin air?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did my USB drive become FAT32 out of thin air?: This post is also a bug report. I have x86 bit windows 10 pro, latest version. No viruses. I was running a git bash command when I got an error in the command. I had just browsed around the drive normally. The error said "Unknown file system - is the disk drive...