Windows 10: Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display...

Discus and support Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why windows 10 do not install graphics card. windows 10 install basic display adapter. when i install windows 7 it install original graphics card and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shafqat Rehman, May 15, 2019 at 7:07 AM.

1. Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display...

why windows 10 do not install graphics card. windows 10 install basic display adapter. when i install windows 7 it install original graphics card and work good. but when i install windows 10 any ver it install basic display adapter. if a person have not internet ,how he can install original graphics card. windows 10 tak so much time to update and search original driver of graphics card.

:)

Shafqat Rehman, May 15, 2019 at 7:07 AM
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 15, 2019 at 7:10 AM
  4. r.h.p Win User

Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

Thema:

Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display...

1. Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display... - Similar Threads - Why install graphics

2. Why will the update not install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why will the update not install?: KB4487044 Error code 0x8oof0831 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-will-the-update-not-install/bdfcc09b-323f-48e2-a825-66d20464ccc8
  3. Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why???: I tried, windows feature on and off, and other solutions in the internet .. but the problem is still there. Why why why Can't Windows 10 install .NET 3.5 ... ?...
  4. Why Windows 10 defender is installing very slowly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Windows 10 defender is installing very slowly?: I had been updating win 10 defender then it had started installing automatically but it is taking so much time for installation. plz let me know why this is happening? On the other hand I tried it again and again but nothing happened to the speed of installation....
  5. Why wont Windows-10-64bit install?

Why wont Windows-10-64bit install?: Hi, I'm now trying to install W10-64bit onto my current PC. PC's Build Info: Mobo: GIGABYTE / GA-Z87-HD3 (1.x) BIOS Ver: F7 Graphics: onboard CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K S1150 3.40 GHz CPU Part No: SR14A Operating System: Currently W7-Pro-64-bit Memory: Corsair / 2 x 8GB...
  6. why won't updates automatically install

why won't updates automatically install: if there is an update why does it not automatically install??? all it ever says is waiting for install. no option to install now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-updates-automatically-install/6d0fece8-e693-46c8-aec3-6177e703d2b5
  7. Windows 10 Update - Failed to Install 0x8024200d, then Succesfully installed...why?

Windows 10 Update - Failed to Install 0x8024200d, then Succesfully installed...why?: Anyone else seen this odd pattern? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-failed-to-install-0x8024200d/c570277f-30db-4988-9c34-a84df20df6f5
  8. Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?: Utorrent will not run on my laptop does any1 know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/why-will-utorrent-not-install-on-to-my-windows-10/80aaf0da-6166-4021-b285-e639215cfcca
  9. Windows 10 recently installed possible graphics card problem.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 recently installed possible graphics card problem.: So I recently installed windows 10 and after it went through all of its installs and what have you it logged my account in and started. To load every thing on my desktop and it would refresh my monitor and I though that it was OK because I though that it was refreshing to...
  10. Graphics card driver - Why did it change???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card driver - Why did it change???: I have an HP laptop which came with an Nvidia GEFORCE graphics card. The Nvidia control panel would always tell me when there were updates available. However in the device manager I had 2 drivers reported, one for Nvidia and one for Intel. After upgrading to Win 10 I...