Windows 10: Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display...

Discus and support Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why windows 10 do not install graphics card. windows 10 install basic display adapter. when i install windows 7 it install original graphics card and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shafqat Rehman, May 15, 2019.

1. Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display...

why windows 10 do not install graphics card. windows 10 install basic display adapter. when i install windows 7 it install original graphics card and work good. but when i install windows 10 any ver it install basic display adapter. if a person have not internet ,how he can install original graphics card. windows 10 tak so much time to update and search original driver of graphics card.

:)

Shafqat Rehman, May 15, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 15, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 15, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display...

1. Why windows 10 do not install graphics card automatic. Why windows 10 install basic display... - Similar Threads - Why install graphics

2. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  3. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  4. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why **** windows update graphic card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why **** windows update graphic card?: each time Windows updates graphics deriver I should reinstall my driver to work properly againI disabled Windows driver update from group policy still updated again and brock my computer againI am using Asus RX560 and Microsoft windows update broke the driver making my...
  6. why **** windows update graphic card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why **** windows update graphic card?: each time Windows updates graphics deriver I should reinstall my driver to work properly againI disabled Windows driver update from group policy still updated again and brock my computer againI am using Asus RX560 and Microsoft windows update broke the driver making my...
  7. why **** windows update graphic card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Why is some preview updates installed automatically in windows 10?

Why is some preview updates installed automatically in windows 10?: I have heard cumulative preview updates are optional. But sometime preview updates install by windows automatically in my PC. So my question is why is that....
  9. Windows Update Automatically Installing An Old Graphic Card Driver

Windows Update Automatically Installing An Old Graphic Card Driver: Hello, I have the laptop whose specs you can see in this link. https://psref.lenovo.com/Detail/Lenovo_Laptops/ideapad_320_15_AMD?M=80XS00CWTX My problem is that Windows Update is always sending a previous graphic card driver. If I install the latest driver instead of what...
  10. windows 10 clean install and graphics card issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 clean install and graphics card issues.: I just did a clean install of windows 10 on my pc because I was planning to sell it. After the install, my monitor screen stayed black and said it had no signal. I plugged my monitor into the onboard graphics and still it would not come on. I removed my graphics card and my...