Windows 10: Why Windows 10 doesn't show me ads (don't need them, just curious)?

Discus and support Why Windows 10 doesn't show me ads (don't need them, just curious)? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't remember doing anything to any settings regarding ads. I clean installed Windows 10, 1903 on August 31, 2019. The only ads were the ones on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RK1997, Dec 15, 2019.

1. RK1997 Win User

Why Windows 10 doesn't show me ads (don't need them, just curious)?

I don't remember doing anything to any settings regarding ads. I clean installed Windows 10, 1903 on August 31, 2019. The only ads were the ones on the Start Menu that come bundled with the OS. Other than that, I haven't seen any ads in File Explorer, Notifications, Start Menu, etc. Googling ads leads to sites suggesting how to turn them off. When I go to those settings, I have them enabled by default. Is it because Ads aren't supplied by Windows 10 in my country (don't know for sure)?

:)

RK1997, Dec 15, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why Windows 10 doesn't show me ads (don't need them, just curious)? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, Dec 15, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Why Windows 10 doesn't show me ads (don't need them, just curious)? [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Why Windows 10 doesn't show me ads (don't need them, just curious)? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't show

2. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  3. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  4. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printing: not a problem-just curious

Printing: not a problem-just curious: My hp 3050 j610 series printer is connected by wireless home network to 2 laptops. Although I can print from either laptop without any problem when I go into Settings>Printers both laptops show the printer as Default (correctly) but "not connected " which is obviously not...
  6. just curious

just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  7. just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  8. Just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    Just curious: When Windows 10 is installed on a computer that already has another version of Windows(7,8.1) is the original version completely uninstalled? 112975
  9. Just a curious observation.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Just a curious observation.: Dell laptop running Win 10 Pro Insider Preview Acer laptop running Win 10 Home RTM I am used to set the date in this format.................. eg. 2/28/2016............M/d/yyyy My Acer has different formats which do not allow me to do that. It does not have M/d/yyyy...
  10. Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??

in Windows 10 Support
    Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??: I laugh when I see people get excited over something they know absolutely nothing about. The innocence and ignorance is quite charming and child-like. Use Windows 10 for a few minutes and you find out you can't change the desktop icons font ... gone is the ability for me...