Windows 10: Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish??

Discus and support Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi my surface pro 3 has Windows 10 Pro in Portuguese language but many times some error messages or system messages appear in Spanish... Also when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by papaformigas, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish??

Hi my surface pro 3 has Windows 10 Pro in Portuguese language but many times some error messages or system messages appear in Spanish... Also when there are updates when the system reboota it shuts and.turns on with a spanish message... I dont understand this because in control panel is set to the Portuguese language.

:)

papaformigas, Oct 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 upgrade - data loss

I have the same problem. I had two users set up with Windows and after upgrading I have one user, which was the one that I did not use. Now I cannot figure a way to regain access to my other user account or to an admin account. I hope Microsoft posts
    a fix soon.

lost in windows 10, Oct 22, 2017
  3. windows 10

why oh why was windows 10 invented. I am yet to meet a person that actually likes it, yet we all being forced to use it whether we like it or not. nothing is obvious, documents deleted on installation, even simple things like printing is hard work. the
    only option we have is go back to windows 7 until its no longer supported, then go mac

lost in 10, Oct 22, 2017
Thema:

Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish??

1. Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish?? - Similar Threads - Why Portugueae Spanish

2. why is my pc switching to spanish?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my pc switching to spanish?: My pc all on its own puts a lot of Spanish on .I cant read any of it.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-switching-to-spanish/8913640c-1e83-4eab-bcba-3e7c5d9437cb
  3. Spanish querty keyboard.

Spanish querty keyboard.: New ASUS laptop today. I can't get it set up because although it is in English language, I can't find out how to operate the @ key. Any help much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-querty-keyboard/37953ca6-1d2c-401d-b109-414f24425159
  4. Changed my key board to spanish but screen display also changed. I want English display

Changed my key board to spanish but screen display also changed. I want English display: I changed my key board and found out after that is qwerty Spanish. Windows changed my display language to Spanish also... I want English display...
  5. Anyone speak spanish

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone speak spanish: Anyone speak spanish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-speak-spanish/e7e5cebe-fe46-4209-a8f2-9d82cbfcf473"
  6. menus are all in Spanish.

menus are all in Spanish.: i purchased a new Lenovo IdeaPad 320 in Mexico and the menus are all in Spanish. I did the settings region and tried to switch it to English so SOME of the software is now in English but the log in and core menus are still in Spanish. How do I get rid of all the Spanish...
  7. Why primary mSata hard drive also BitLocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why primary mSata hard drive also BitLocker: Can someone explain why on a laptop if the secondary hard drive is using bitlocker it would also bitlock the primary mSata hard drive, that makes no sense to me, I assumed only one hard drive would be affected if i lost my recovery key. 114216
  8. How to accept Spanish language characters in Windows 10

How to accept Spanish language characters in Windows 10: I want to save some pictures with Spanish special characters but I can't (such as ñ). How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-accept-spanish-language-characters-in/1b14729a-2b86-448d-80a5-26cf9c96acc2
  9. Why to size differences in Windows 10 files? Also a question removing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Why to size differences in Windows 10 files? Also a question removing.: Two not to, sorry about that. I have two ASUS Computers. G73SW from Win7pro to Win10 Win10 program 1size 18.7gb 92,424 files. Old Win 27.2gb 117.322 files. G73JH from Win 8.1 to Win10 program size 16.9gb 104.641 files. Old Win 16.466gb 138.595 files. Why the size...
  10. spanish!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    spanish!!!: hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont...