Windows 10: Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish??

Discus and support Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi my surface pro 3 has Windows 10 Pro in Portuguese language but many times some error messages or system messages appear in Spanish... Also when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by papaformigas, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish??

Hi my surface pro 3 has Windows 10 Pro in Portuguese language but many times some error messages or system messages appear in Spanish... Also when there are updates when the system reboota it shuts and.turns on with a spanish message... I dont understand this because in control panel is set to the Portuguese language.

:)

papaformigas, Oct 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 upgrade - data loss

I have the same problem. I had two users set up with Windows and after upgrading I have one user, which was the one that I did not use. Now I cannot figure a way to regain access to my other user account or to an admin account. I hope Microsoft posts
    a fix soon.

lost in windows 10, Oct 22, 2017
  3. windows 10

why oh why was windows 10 invented. I am yet to meet a person that actually likes it, yet we all being forced to use it whether we like it or not. nothing is obvious, documents deleted on installation, even simple things like printing is hard work. the
    only option we have is go back to windows 7 until its no longer supported, then go mac

lost in 10, Oct 22, 2017
Thema:

Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish??

1. Why Windows 10 in Portugueae but also in Spanish?? - Similar Threads - Why Portugueae Spanish

2. Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?: Since the last updates, all of my windows apps are in Spanish, although, my computer system is in English still, and the region, etc., all that is fine. But my apps suddenly are in Spanish. I am currently living in Latin America. How can I turn them back in English?...
  3. Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?: Since the last updates, all of my windows apps are in Spanish, although, my computer system is in English still, and the region, etc., all that is fine. But my apps suddenly are in Spanish. I am currently living in Latin America. How can I turn them back in English?...
  4. Why is my Outlook in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my Outlook in Spanish?: Hey, I just reinstalled Windows and the language is English (United States). Why's my Outlook in Spanish though? How do I change it? I need step by step instructions since I don't speak Spanish and I never chose Spanish or anything. submitted by /u/NakedMoleHamster...
  5. Spanish keyboard for Windows 10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spanish keyboard for Windows 10 laptop: I have Microsoft 10 laptop. I want a Spanish keyboard. I have gone to setting into language, selected keyboard for Spanish. Still I am unable to get the Spanish accents. Have been trying for days. Nothing works. Can someone help me...
  6. How to replace Spanish by English in Windows 10 Home for Spanish only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to replace Spanish by English in Windows 10 Home for Spanish only: I just install Windows 10 Home for Spanish only with real product key. I just find out there is not any other language in this package..... I look at Microsoft site, there is not any Window 10 Home full version that I may download. I am a deaf person, I am not able to use...
  7. Windows 10 English updates to Spanish?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 English updates to Spanish?: Hello, What happens if I have installed Win 10 v1903 x64 English version and I update to Win 10 v2004 x64 Spanish version? Thanks 163169
  8. spanish to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  9. why is my pc switching to spanish?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my pc switching to spanish?: My pc all on its own puts a lot of Spanish on .I cant read any of it.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-switching-to-spanish/8913640c-1e83-4eab-bcba-3e7c5d9437cb
  10. spanish!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    spanish!!!: hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont...