Windows 10: Why Windows 10 Is last Version

Discus and support Why Windows 10 Is last Version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We Need Update Windows 11 Or Something New plz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BeadsWorks, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Why Windows 10 Is last Version

We Need Update Windows 11 Or Something New plz

:)

BeadsWorks, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Why Windows 10 Is last Version

Delta6326, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Why Windows 10 Is last Version

1. Why Windows 10 Is last Version - Similar Threads - Why last Version

2. Can't update Windows 10 to the last version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update Windows 10 to the last version: For some reason whenever i try to open Minecraft Launcher Installing, it shows me this Error: Windows 10 will not work on this computer Operating system: "Contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows Server or Enterprise editions" I tried many way's on fixing that,...
  3. Can't update Windows 10 to the last version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update Windows 10 to the last version: For some reason whenever i try to open Minecraft Launcher Installing, it shows me this Error: Windows 10 will not work on this computer Operating system: "Contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows Server or Enterprise editions" I tried many way's on fixing that,...
  4. Can't update Windows 10 to the last version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why win32k.sys likes error on Toshiba 2009 laptop with Windows 10 last version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why win32k.sys likes error on Toshiba 2009 laptop with Windows 10 last version?: Hello Today I Editing a Video and Using Website Intro 3d Maker I work in the process on my working and I eat riceafter I back in laptop my laptop is like restarted self. And I check BSOD history logs in Event Viewer and this is the last logs:"The computer has rebooted from a...
  6. Why win32k.sys likes error on Toshiba 2009 laptop with Windows 10 last version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why win32k.sys likes error on Toshiba 2009 laptop with Windows 10 last version?: Hello Today I Editing a Video and Using Website Intro 3d Maker I work in the process on my working and I eat riceafter I back in laptop my laptop is like restarted self. And I check BSOD history logs in Event Viewer and this is the last logs:"The computer has rebooted from a...
  7. Why win32k.sys likes error on Toshiba 2009 laptop with Windows 10 last version?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. The older Version of Windows 10 is Better Than the last

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The older Version of Windows 10 is Better Than the last: When I used windows 10 at the beginning of Win10 Versions it was having a better Defender than the last few Months Upgrades I mean when the defender is an application, not in settings. it was stronger but now a lot of bugs and weaker, now when it catches a virus it...
  9. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?

Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?: Guys, let's talk for a second. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version when Windows 10's end of support is in 2025? Are they going to ask us to switch to MacOS I don't want to because I've never ever used MacOS in my whole life, and no offence or Linux or things like...
  10. Windows 10 version 2004 N. Last update.

Windows 10 version 2004 N. Last update.: I have the N version of Windows 10. Before the last update to version 2004 i had installed the Media Pack and everything was ok. Now, i guess because of the update, i don't have a compatible Media Pack installed and i can't acces my Camera application. Is there a resolution...