Windows 10: Why Windows 10 is that laggy?

Discus and support Why Windows 10 is that laggy? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have Windows 10 Enterprise and it have so many awesome app but the biggest problem is lag! When I want to open start It take 1 minute to opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amin_89, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Amin_89 Win User

Why Windows 10 is that laggy?

Hi.

I have Windows 10 Enterprise and it have so many awesome app but the biggest problem is lag! When I want to open start It take 1 minute to opening and when it open some icon take 1 other minute to show! When I want to open Setting it's laggy, when I want to open Windows defender It's laggy. When I want to open a photo or video It take 2 minute to just show me! My desktop is laggy too! I can't even realize how opening file explorer could be laggy! When I on the Computer it take 5 minute to open windows 10 and startup is too slow. I stop all application when windows start. I delete unneeded apps and folders. I install a sofware named "Auslogics Boost speed 11" and It's so nice just for my app not windows! I don't have any antivirus. Can this be a malware? What I have to do!

Here is my system info:

Ram: 4g ddr3

Graphic card: nvida geforce 9400gt old

Processor: intel core 2duo Tm duo 2.50Ghz old

Pls help me. I really need my computer.

thanks in advance!

:)

Amin_89, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Laggy

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot
    lags or freezes in Windows
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

You may also go through the suggestions given in Tips to improve PC performance in Windows
    to help make your PC run better.

Note:

Reset will result in the loss of data and the applications installed. You may take a backup of the data before reset.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Why Windows 10 is that laggy? - Similar Threads - Why laggy

2. Why am i so laggy with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i so laggy with my laptop: Hello I've owned my laptop for about a year almost two and it's gotten insanely slower i have parents that have owned theirs longer than mine and I'm afraid I might have downloaded malware etc. and i was hoping i could get some help...
  3. Why am i so laggy with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am i so laggy with my laptop: Hello I've owned my laptop for about a year almost two and it's gotten insanely slower i have parents that have owned theirs longer than mine and I'm afraid I might have downloaded malware etc. and i was hoping i could get some help...
  4. Why is My laptop being laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is My laptop being laggy: I have been playing valorant in my laptop and then after a update which i got yesterday the laptops fps is so low. while playing it comes to below 10 fps. Even when i launched gta v today it was so laggy. Please find a solution for me...
  5. Why is My laptop being laggy

Why is My laptop being laggy: I have been playing valorant in my laptop and then after a update which i got yesterday the laptops fps is so low. while playing it comes to below 10 fps. Even when i launched gta v today it was so laggy. Please find a solution for me...
  6. Why is My laptop being laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?: Why are my Minecraft Xbox game bar recordings so laggy? Please can you help me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-xbox-game-bar-recordings-so-laggy-when/3d142080-6a8a-4659-a3b3-25d9c8bcc5f6
  8. Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?

Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?: Why are my Minecraft Xbox game bar recordings so laggy? Please can you help me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-xbox-game-bar-recordings-so-laggy-when/3d142080-6a8a-4659-a3b3-25d9c8bcc5f6
  9. Why are my games incredibly laggy and have extremely low fps after the recent windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my games incredibly laggy and have extremely low fps after the recent windows...: After the recent updates on 4/14 my games are actually unplayable and I cant seem to figure out what went wrong. I've tried driver updates, uninstalling specific windows updates, and resetting the pc of course....
  10. Why are my games incredibly laggy and have extremely low fps after the recent windows...

Why are my games incredibly laggy and have extremely low fps after the recent windows...: After the recent updates on 4/14 my games are actually unplayable and I cant seem to figure out what went wrong. I've tried driver updates, uninstalling specific windows updates, and resetting the pc of course....