Windows 10: Why windows 10 keeps turning off exactly every 1 hour?

Discus and support Why windows 10 keeps turning off exactly every 1 hour? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows 10 shut down exactly every 1 hour, why ? What should I do ? Here are the details : [IMG] Any help would be appreciated. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Shree-Trp, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Shree-Trp Win User

Why windows 10 keeps turning off exactly every 1 hour?

My windows 10 shut down exactly every 1 hour, why ?

What should I do ?

Here are the details :

Why windows 10 keeps turning off exactly every 1 hour? [​IMG]

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

:)

Shree-Trp, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Borg 386 Win User

windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Why windows 10 keeps turning off exactly every 1 hour? - Similar Threads - Why keeps turning

2. My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.: its not power issues or over heating issues. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or theory's as to what it could be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-turns-off-after-1-hour-exactly/df01b968-88e6-4f63-9627-edec04e66302
  3. My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.: its not power issues or over heating issues. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or theory's as to what it could be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-turns-off-after-1-hour-exactly/df01b968-88e6-4f63-9627-edec04e66302
  4. Internet turns off precisely every 1 hour for several seconds on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet turns off precisely every 1 hour for several seconds on Windows 10.: My internet turns off every hour and goes back up after a few moments. I've tried updating my network routers, checked the Task Scheduler, but couldn't find anything. I also ran troubleshooting for internet connections but that yielded no results....
  5. Internet turns off precisely every 1 hour for several seconds on Windows 10.

Internet turns off precisely every 1 hour for several seconds on Windows 10.: My internet turns off every hour and goes back up after a few moments. I've tried updating my network routers, checked the Task Scheduler, but couldn't find anything. I also ran troubleshooting for internet connections but that yielded no results....
  6. Internet turns off precisely every 1 hour for several seconds on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My PC turns on by itself exactly at the 10 minute mark at every hour

My PC turns on by itself exactly at the 10 minute mark at every hour: A little bit of history, my PC was turned off for around 1 month, until recently. I turned it on just to update windows 10. After a few days, my PC turns on by itself, at every hour at the 10 minute mark. At first I thought it was something related to electricity and/or PSU...
  8. My PC turns on by itself exactly at the 10 minute mark at every hour

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC turns on by itself exactly at the 10 minute mark at every hour: A little bit of history, my PC was turned off for around 1 month, until recently. I turned it on just to update windows 10. After a few days, my PC turns on by itself, at every hour at the 10 minute mark. At first I thought it was something related to electricity and/or PSU...
  9. Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.: I recently reinstalled my windows since it was kinda slow, and ever since the day i did it, my pc is stuck 1 hour behind. i can manually change the time to the correct one, but if i do so, things such as discord stay 1 hour behind. so if someone sends me a message, it shows...
  10. Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours: Starting on September 13, 2019 suddenly, Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours either with Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED or Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. I also noticed the Disk usage is at 100% on Task manager most of the time. Things I did that did not...