Windows 10: why windows 10 ???????

Discus and support why windows 10 ??????? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; first off I'm not a windows 10 hater I really try very hard to love windows 10 but in reality windows 10 is a piece of junk there are soo many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Apr 11, 2019.

1. why windows 10 ???????

first off I'm not a windows 10 hater

I really try very hard to love windows 10

but in reality windows 10 is a piece of junk

there are soo many things wrong in Windows 10

from lost of performance to bad aesthetic

I even try out the 19H1 windows insider build

and it is bad bad bad and bad

soo bad I totally lost hope for windows 10 ..!!!!

I don't know if microsoft are doing it on purpose

because entry level software engineers can't be that bad

conclusions;

I'm going to be stuck with Windows 7 for very very long time

even longer that Windows XP unless someone else come out with something better

so what are your own thoughts ???

:)

Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

why windows 10 ???????

Delta6326, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

why windows 10 ???????

1. why windows 10 ??????? - Similar Threads - why

2. Why can't i view photo formats that beggins with "DSC"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't i view photo formats that beggins with "DSC"?: Hi, my name's Mario AustinI quote this support message in order to get supported and answers for my issues. I own a Laptop which specs are the followings: Windows 10, IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz, version 22H2, in addition, my pc is up to date.The reason of...
  3. Why can't i view photo formats that beggins with "DSC"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i view photo formats that beggins with "DSC"?: Hi, my name's Mario AustinI quote this support message in order to get supported and answers for my issues. I own a Laptop which specs are the followings: Windows 10, IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz, version 22H2, in addition, my pc is up to date.The reason of...
  4. Why can't i view photo formats that beggins with "DSC"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why windows defender deleted Wise Care 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows defender deleted Wise Care 365?: wisecare365 pro uninstalled by windows security 4/26/2024 considered to be a threat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-defender-deleted-wise-care-365/cdd16751-9199-476b-aca4-d2a679eea20e
  6. Why windows defender deleted Wise Care 365?

Why windows defender deleted Wise Care 365?: wisecare365 pro uninstalled by windows security 4/26/2024 considered to be a threat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-defender-deleted-wise-care-365/cdd16751-9199-476b-aca4-d2a679eea20e
  7. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  8. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  9. Why some apps are blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some apps are blurry?: Hello!I've been playing lots of games lately, but Roblox, and only roblox, is blurry even with the graphics turned 100%.I have a Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14arp8 83AU001NTAPlease, help!...
  10. Why some apps are blurry?

Why some apps are blurry?: Hello!I've been playing lots of games lately, but Roblox, and only roblox, is blurry even with the graphics turned 100%.I have a Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14arp8 83AU001NTAPlease, help!...