Windows 10: Why Windows 11 Brightness slider not working? After a update from Windows 10 to 11.

Discus and support Why Windows 11 Brightness slider not working? After a update from Windows 10 to 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.. I am facing an issue with brightness controller after updated my windows since 3 months. Because of this problem my laptop battery life goes down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nithish kumar1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Why Windows 11 Brightness slider not working? After a update from Windows 10 to 11.

Hi.. I am facing an issue with brightness controller after updated my windows since 3 months. Because of this problem my laptop battery life goes down. My brightness slider is not working even though I kept low brightness laptop brightness not decreasing. Please help me out from this issue.

:)

Nithish kumar1, Nov 27, 2022

2. Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11

Hi Team,

Recently i got windows 11 update, after few days of usage i am facing brightness issue, i could not decrease my brightness using Function keys, there is also no option available in Settings like brightness slider to increase/decrease the brightness.

AASISH CHUNDURI, Nov 27, 2022
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Diggy18 Win User

Why Windows 11 Brightness slider not working? After a update from Windows 10 to 11.

Windows 11, No Slider for Brightness

This seems like a pretty common issue and I've tried a couple of the fixes I already found on this site, but they didn't work. So either there's something else I need to try, or else I didn't understand what to do and did not correctly apply the fix.

I have Windows 11 with NVIDIA GTX 1650.

The driver for the graphics card is up to date, I just used Windows device manager to update it, then restarted my computer, but the brightness slider is not there.

This is a new computer, one week old, with a new install of Windows 11. The only thing carried over from the previous computer are from the Documents folder, all other software was a clean install on this new machine.

I am able to adjust the screen's brightness via the NVIDIA app, but something still seems off. I need to turn it literally all the way down before the colors aren't washed out.

The screens are:

1. Acer G246HL

2. Acer X203H

Diggy18, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Why Windows 11 Brightness slider not working? After a update from Windows 10 to 11.

1. Why Windows 11 Brightness slider not working? After a update from Windows 10 to 11. - Similar Threads - Why Brightness slider

2. brightness slider is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brightness slider is not working on windows 11: i have been facing this issue for a quite long time and its bugging me now. my laptop's brightness is at max. no matter where i move my slider, the brightness does not minimize. i once changed my graphics driver to monitor display basic adapter and fortunately laptop's...
  3. brightness slider is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    brightness slider is not working on windows 11: i have been facing this issue for a quite long time and its bugging me now. my laptop's brightness is at max. no matter where i move my slider, the brightness does not minimize. i once changed my graphics driver to monitor display basic adapter and fortunately laptop's...
  4. Why Windows 11 Brightness slider not working? After a update from Windows 10 to 11.

Why Windows 11 Brightness slider not working? After a update from Windows 10 to 11.: Hi.. I am facing an issue with brightness controller after updated my windows since 3 months. Because of this problem my laptop battery life goes down. My brightness slider is not working even though I kept low brightness laptop brightness not decreasing. Please help me out...
  5. Windows 11 Brightness Slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Brightness Slider: Hello! I'm wondering where in the registry editor or elsewhere? I can change it so that it displays the level of brightness on the little window that shows the brightness slider top left when I change it with my keyboard. Perhaps it's more complicated than changing some 0 to...
  6. Windows 11 Brightness Slider

Windows 11 Brightness Slider: Hello! I'm wondering where in the registry editor or elsewhere? I can change it so that it displays the level of brightness on the little window that shows the brightness slider top left when I change it with my keyboard. Perhaps it's more complicated than changing some 0 to...
  7. Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11: Hi Team,Recently i got windows 11 update, after few days of usage i am facing brightness issue, i could not decrease my brightness using Function keys, there is also no option available in Settings like brightness slider to increase/decrease the brightness....
  8. Windows 11, No Slider for Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, No Slider for Brightness: This seems like a pretty common issue and I've tried a couple of the fixes I already found on this site, but they didn't work. So either there's something else I need to try, or else I didn't understand what to do and did not correctly apply the fix.I have Windows 11 with...
  9. Windows 11, No Slider for Brightness

Windows 11, No Slider for Brightness: This seems like a pretty common issue and I've tried a couple of the fixes I already found on this site, but they didn't work. So either there's something else I need to try, or else I didn't understand what to do and did not correctly apply the fix.I have Windows 11 with...
  10. No Brightness slider in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    No Brightness slider in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 users are complaining that they are not able to change the screen brightness because there is no brightness option in Windows 11 Settings of their computers. They also tried to change the screen brightness from the Quick Access, but they found that the...