Windows 10: Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed?

Discus and support Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been waiting for a 'proper' windows for decades. When do you recon these things will be fixed? - Explorer starts 3 seconds after click, navigating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by prfraczek, Jul 14, 2022.

1. prfraczek Win User

Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed?

I've been waiting for a 'proper' windows for decades. When do you recon these things will be fixed? - Explorer starts 3 seconds after click, navigating takes ages- Dark mode of Explorer is half white and additionally when you run it runs white and flashes white before- Multitasking view is so laggy, jerky- Status bar next to clock takes ages to load and lags like he...- MS said dark mode is inconsistent because of 32bit old aps but what you've done? Released colour mode unrelated new Pain app, new Remote Desktop app etc. with notifications built into the app not into the system- When MS will s

:)

prfraczek, Jul 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    3DMark 11 v1.0.4 Released, Now Fully Compatible with Windows 8

Futuremark updated 3DMark 11 to version 1.0.4, which makes the benchmark fully compatible with Windows 8. The update also addresses other compatibility issues and a few uncommon bugs. Benchmark scores are not affected and scores from this new version can be compared with scores from the previous version 3DMark 11 v1.0.3.

Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed? 3dmark11_key_art_horizontal_logo_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.4
    Improvements:
    • Keyboard focus is no longer checked during the demo or when running the benchmark in a loop. Note that if the display switches to the desktop due to a popup window during the benchmark, the run will still be aborted as the display mode is no longer the same.
    • 3DMark 11 now remembers the last custom resolution used.
    • GPU count detection for multi-GPU systems is now correct even when SystemInfo is explicitly disabled.
    • 3DMark 11 will now prevent Windows from entering Sleep during the test.
    • The license key is now reset when the benchmark is reinstalled, allowing removal of invalid keys.
    Compatibility:
    • SystemInfo updated to version 4.15 for full Windows 8 compatibility.
    • Updated DirectX redistributable.
    • Now using static Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries to fix rare installation issues on some systems.
    • Removed dependency on EvaDotNet.dll and EvaDotNet.DirectX.dll for GPU enumeration to fix compatibility issues with some systems.
    Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed display initialization code that caused "SetFullscreenState failed: DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE" errors on some systems.
    • Fixed several memory and texture leaks, improving stability during very long looping runs.
    • The HUD timer no longer rolls over if a single test takes more than ten minutes. (Yes, this could happen during the Combined Test on some low end DirectX 11 cards.)
    Professional Edition Only:
    • Fixed submitting saved files to 3dmark.com from the command line.
    • Image Quality Tool no longer gives a cryptic error if the output directory does not exist.

btarunr, Jul 14, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed? - Similar Threads - Why bad fixed

2. Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?: Probably because of the little under 40 know it all ingrate code writers who think they know everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-suck-so-bad/b652f8fd-9c6c-424c-9553-dc507c29b838
  3. Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?: Probably because of the little under 40 know it all ingrate code writers who think they know everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-suck-so-bad/b652f8fd-9c6c-424c-9553-dc507c29b838
  4. Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed?

Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed?: I've been waiting for a 'proper' windows for decades. When do you recon these things will be fixed? - Explorer starts 3 seconds after click, navigating takes ages- Dark mode of Explorer is half white and additionally when you run it runs white and flashes white before-...
  5. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  6. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  7. Why windows is so bad

8. Why is Windows 11 so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 so bad?: Title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-11-so-bad/87641ad8-5425-4d36-82a7-0063fddf7f76
  9. Why is Windows 11 so bad?

Why is Windows 11 so bad?: Title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-11-so-bad/87641ad8-5425-4d36-82a7-0063fddf7f76
  10. Why is Windows so bad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Windows so bad: Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user since Windows 98, hell I even had 2 Windows Phones. But since yesterday after I reinstalled Windows 10 and I am still facing the exact same issues, I am ready to say good bye to it. Windows 10 is an operating system that fails to do...