Windows 10: Why windows 11 is worse than Windows 8 ?

Discus and support Why windows 11 is worse than Windows 8 ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As an IT personnel Windows 10 is much much better in every aspect compared to the windows 11. Microsoft keeps making our life miserable with such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dinushka Mahawedage, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Why windows 11 is worse than Windows 8 ?

As an IT personnel Windows 10 is much much better in every aspect compared to the windows 11. Microsoft keeps making our life miserable with such operating systems since at first, Microsoft replaced their best operating system i.e windows 7 with an a trash os known as windows 8. Then we suffered so much until windows 10 aka our life saving operating system arrives. Now they have introduced an utter garbage os called windows 11 which is not even user friendly, which is not well optimized and which is not even felt like we are using a windows os. Why you guys make our lives miserable like this.

:)

Dinushka Mahawedage, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2023
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Dos101 Win User

Why windows 11 is worse than Windows 8 ?

Dos101, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Why windows 11 is worse than Windows 8 ?

1. Why windows 11 is worse than Windows 8 ? - Similar Threads - Why worse

2. why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable: a couple of weeks ago i was getting ready for bed so i went to shut of my pc, but when i did it said update and shut off wich i thought was just going to be a normal update and not chaning the ios of the pc! it could have given me a notifcation that it was going to ruin my pc...
  3. why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable: a couple of weeks ago i was getting ready for bed so i went to shut of my pc, but when i did it said update and shut off wich i thought was just going to be a normal update and not chaning the ios of the pc! it could have given me a notifcation that it was going to ruin my pc...
  4. It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...: It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly to log in and passwords. How can you remember 100s of passwords for different product and services without carrying mobile. If you record in one place and it is hacked! Who shall accept...
  5. It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...: It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly to log in and passwords. How can you remember 100s of passwords for different product and services without carrying mobile. If you record in one place and it is hacked! Who shall accept...
  6. Why is spell check in Windows 11 so much worse than Windows 10 is there something I can do...

Why is spell check in Windows 11 so much worse than Windows 10 is there something I can do...: I got a new laptop with Windows 11 and the spell check in Windows 11 is so bad it's almost unusable. I have seen tons of posts about this but nobody has a resolution.It will not even suggest of if I have spelled fo. That is just one case out of hundreds.Yet when typing in...
  7. Why is spell check in Windows 11 so much worse than Windows 10 is there something I can do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is spell check in Windows 11 so much worse than Windows 10 is there something I can do...: I got a new laptop with Windows 11 and the spell check in Windows 11 is so bad it's almost unusable. I have seen tons of posts about this but nobody has a resolution.It will not even suggest of if I have spelled fo. That is just one case out of hundreds.Yet when typing in...
  8. Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?: My laptop would usually run at about 120 fps in games but now in most games it runs 1-7 fps for no reason.I have triedrestarting my laptopredownloading my gamesFor some reason I also Cannot change my brightness The Slider, FN keys, and the Night light mode which doesn't work....
  9. Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?

Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?: My laptop would usually run at about 120 fps in games but now in most games it runs 1-7 fps for no reason.I have triedrestarting my laptopredownloading my gamesFor some reason I also Cannot change my brightness The Slider, FN keys, and the Night light mode which doesn't work....
  10. Why is my gaming PC performing worse than it usally does?

Why is my gaming PC performing worse than it usally does?: I've only had this PC for around 5 months and it's performing worse than it usally does. Is there a way to fix this? I even resetted my PC and it didn't event help ot at all. Also, when I play games my cpu and gpu usage isn't maxed out and it's acting like that.Here are my...