Windows 10: Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?

Discus and support Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Its weekly by default and this happening everyday, every time i lock the windows. Its made my HDD temp to 45c. And i don't even know if they running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mikelferdinan, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?

Its weekly by default and this happening everyday, every time i lock the windows. Its made my HDD temp to 45c. And i don't even know if they running defrag or just analyze. It's fine to turn it off ? And by look in the screenshots, is it defraging or just analyze ?

Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ? [​IMG]

:)

mikelferdinan, Sep 24, 2019

2. Windows Defrag

When running defrag, there is a drive listing for Windows RE Tools. It shows as a solid state drive and that it has never been defragged. It will not optimize. Clicking on it does nothing. Any suggestions?

Donald Eager, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?

Its weekly by default and this happening everyday, every time i lock the windows. Its made my HDD temp to 45c. And i don't even know if they running defrag or just analyze. It's fine to turn it off ? And by look in the screenshots, is it defraging or just analyze ?

Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ? [​IMG]

mikelferdinan, Sep 24, 2019
  4. OnBoard Win User

Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?

best defrager for windows vista

I did too before Vista. I highly doubt you would like Vista's defrag either, it's such a big step backwards from XP's defrag. It takes minutes to start and it doesn't show you anything. Just that HDD is either defragged or not, nothing about is there any free space or how much of the drive is fragmented.

I don't trust anything that doesn't show what it is doing and what does it end up with.

OnBoard, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?

1. Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ? - Similar Threads - Why defrag always

2. why it always locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why it always locked: Be free it for student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-it-always-locked/c1ca1aad-2ed5-42c8-9c17-83b52b30c808
  3. why it always locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why it always locked: Be free it for student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-it-always-locked/c1ca1aad-2ed5-42c8-9c17-83b52b30c808
  4. why it always locked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my time keep running when i lock the account?: Whenever i lock while i still have time, when i come back im out of time, so it must be using my time even when the account isn't active, How do i fix this?, because it is incredibly annoying and really degrades my experience....
  6. pc running slower every time i reinstall my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc running slower every time i reinstall my windows: Hello. So, a few months ago i decided to reinstall my windows to clean up my pc because it was very messy. My pc was running perfect and games were running perfect. After i reinstalled it the games were running slower than before but the pc was running good. A few days ago i...
  7. My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.: Hi. I'm an Windows 10 user. So I have a laptop with a licensed Windows 10 in it. My computer had some errors so I had to reset Windows 10 in order to make it work properly. However, every time I reset it, after install and customize Windows 10 completely, I've noticed that...
  8. Disk Defragment Always Runs at boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disk Defragment Always Runs at boot: I'm running windows 10. I am having issues with my disk drive usage being 100%, particularly at boot. One of the culprits is the Disk Defragment. I opened "Defragment and Optimize Drives" and I set a schedule for weekly but have since found that it still runs every time I...
  9. Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?: Its weekly by default and this happening everyday, every time i lock the windows. Its made my HDD temp to 45c. And i don't even know if they running defrag or just analyze. It's fine to turn it off ? And by look in the screenshots, is it defraging or just analyze ? [img]...
  10. Why is Windows defragging my SSD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is Windows defragging my SSD?: I started my PC last night and got a phone call so I left it unattended for about 10 minutes. When I got off the phone I noticed that my hard drive indicator light was solidly on. I have never seen that ever, even during/after Windows Updates. I left it alone until it...