Windows 10: Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?

Discus and support Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a video editor for finalizing the videos. It is taking longer and longer time to finish the video. Now it exceeds 1 hour for processing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jigneshsinh, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?

I am using a video editor for finalizing the videos. It is taking longer and longer time to finish the video. Now it exceeds 1 hour for processing. What is the remedy?

:)

Jigneshsinh, Sep 15, 2020
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows takes longer to boot [Fixed!]

Hi guy's,

Ever since I copied All my Movies 500+ my Windows boot time have gotten longer. I know it might be based on my hdd but when I just updated and installed programs All was good

So does nooy time affect that i haveso much movies and so forth? Takes 1-2 minutes+ *Twitch :twitch:

rk3066, Sep 15, 2020
  3. RussGrant Win User
    Video Editor

I have been using Microsoft Video Editor that was already on my Windows 10 laptop when I searched for a program. I have learned the software and find it meets my needs. Recently it has become very slow at processing videos. I've been careful to delete
    previous projects because they use so much space. I wonder if I have damaged the software?? I have tried to find it to download a new copy without success and it is not even listed in my Apps? It still works but seems slow to Finish Video. Any suggestions?

RussGrant, Sep 15, 2020
  4. elbeasto Win User

Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?

1. Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video? - Similar Threads - Why editor taking

2. Windows 10 keeps taking longer to log in each time?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 keeps taking longer to log in each time?: I've had this problem for the past few months. It always booted up and logged in at perfect speeds when I just got the laptop new, but after a few weeks it started taking longer to log in each time. It now takes 1 and a half hours to just log in. It's been 1 hour and 24...
  3. Exporting and finishing video from video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting and finishing video from video editor: Hi, I have been trying to finish and export a video I created on video editor. I repeatedly get an error message reading couldn't save the video. The file is in use. Try again later, or choose a different file name. Here's the error code, in case you need it:0x80070020...
  4. Why has Quick Access started taking an extremely long time to load? It's no longer "quick"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why has Quick Access started taking an extremely long time to load? It's no longer "quick"...: I have an HP Pavilion laptop, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 12 GB RAM, running Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version: 17763.737. Over the past few weeks, it has begun taking an extremely long time...several minutes...for Quick Access to load. Any ideas how to fix...
  5. The longer the PC stays on and used the longer it takes applications to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The longer the PC stays on and used the longer it takes applications to load: I have a brand new souped up PC with a clean install of Windows10 Pro. Here is the issue. When I first boot the PC everything is refreshingly fast. It boots fast, it is ready to use fast and applications (e.g., Microsoft Word) load in what might be called a blink of the...
  6. Windows Defender takes longer time to scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender takes longer time to scan: Hello! after the upgrade of windows 10, I tried to run a full scan, but it took 6 hours and it hasn't trepasses the 50% of the scan progress. in addition, I can't see what is being scanned like in the older version of Windows Defender; 90456
  7. Monitor taking longer and longer to "wake up" in the morning

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor taking longer and longer to "wake up" in the morning: Hello My Windows10 has suddenly started taking longer and longer for my monitor to come to life first thing in the morning. It now seems to take about 2 - 3 minutes! And it seems that I need to press the "Source" button on the screen as well. - Any advice?...
  8. Why do my Video Icons no longer show Thumbnail of video?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do my Video Icons no longer show Thumbnail of video?: Hiya! Please help. Initially, my video icons in Explorer would appear as thumbnails of the video they represented. What I mean is, "La La Land.mp4", for example, would show as a rectangular snapshot of the video. But now, all my video icons are this standard default as seen...
  9. video player no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    video player no longer working: I am not able to watch any YouTube videos or videos on other sites. Sound is good but screen is a wavey green colour. This wasn't an issue before I upgraded to Windows 10. Any suggestions would be very helpful. 16995
  10. Why Bitlocker takes longer to complete the encryption in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Why Bitlocker takes longer to complete the encryption in Windows 10: Hello, my name is Ritesh Sinha and I am a Support Escalation Engineer on the Windows team. Today’s blog will cover “Why Bitlocker takes longer to complete the encryption in Windows 10 as compared to Windows 7”. A brief summary of Bitlocker is: Bitlocker is a disk...