Windows 10: Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?

Discus and support Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a video editor for finalizing the videos. It is taking longer and longer time to finish the video. Now it exceeds 1 hour for processing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jigneshsinh, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?

I am using a video editor for finalizing the videos. It is taking longer and longer time to finish the video. Now it exceeds 1 hour for processing. What is the remedy?

:)

Jigneshsinh, Sep 15, 2020
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows takes longer to boot [Fixed!]

Hi guy's,

Ever since I copied All my Movies 500+ my Windows boot time have gotten longer. I know it might be based on my hdd but when I just updated and installed programs All was good

So does nooy time affect that i haveso much movies and so forth? Takes 1-2 minutes+ *Twitch :twitch:

rk3066, Sep 15, 2020
  3. RussGrant Win User
    Video Editor

I have been using Microsoft Video Editor that was already on my Windows 10 laptop when I searched for a program. I have learned the software and find it meets my needs. Recently it has become very slow at processing videos. I've been careful to delete
    previous projects because they use so much space. I wonder if I have damaged the software?? I have tried to find it to download a new copy without success and it is not even listed in my Apps? It still works but seems slow to Finish Video. Any suggestions?

RussGrant, Sep 15, 2020
  4. elbeasto Win User

Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?

1. Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video? - Similar Threads - Why editor taking

2. Windows system taking longer time for login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows system taking longer time for login: Hello,When employees are powering on the system after shutdown it's taking 4 Min 30 Sec to 5 Min to turn on the system.initially the bitlocker page comes after 1 Min 30 Sec. After Entering the bitlocker password the main windows login page take 2 Min 40 Sec. After entering...
  3. Windows system taking longer time for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows system taking longer time for login: Hello,When employees are powering on the system after shutdown it's taking 4 Min 30 Sec to 5 Min to turn on the system.initially the bitlocker page comes after 1 Min 30 Sec. After Entering the bitlocker password the main windows login page take 2 Min 40 Sec. After entering...
  4. Windows system taking longer time for login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. FOLDERS IN SD CARD TAKES LONGER TIME TO OPEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOLDERS IN SD CARD TAKES LONGER TIME TO OPEN: Folders in the micro SD card takes longer time to open.When I copy a file into the SD card, it takes very long time to complete.The same is when I open a file in SD card.But this was not the case before, it was working fine in the beginning.Recently I am facing this...
  6. FOLDERS IN SD CARD TAKES LONGER TIME TO OPEN

FOLDERS IN SD CARD TAKES LONGER TIME TO OPEN: Folders in the micro SD card takes longer time to open.When I copy a file into the SD card, it takes very long time to complete.The same is when I open a file in SD card.But this was not the case before, it was working fine in the beginning.Recently I am facing this...
  7. FOLDERS IN SD CARD TAKES LONGER TIME TO OPEN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Take longer time on welcome

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Take longer time on welcome: when I bought my laptop then it take roughly 10 sec to bootup and takes roughly 1sec in welcome screen but when I download some app and games from then my pc takes longer time on welcome screen roughly 5-10 sec. which is very annoying. I trIed every possible way, watch...
  9. Exporting and finishing video from video editor

Exporting and finishing video from video editor: Hi, I have been trying to finish and export a video I created on video editor. I repeatedly get an error message reading couldn't save the video. The file is in use. Try again later, or choose a different file name. Here's the error code, in case you need it:0x80070020...
  10. Windows Defender takes longer time to scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender takes longer time to scan: Hello! after the upgrade of windows 10, I tried to run a full scan, but it took 6 hours and it hasn't trepasses the 50% of the scan progress. in addition, I can't see what is being scanned like in the older version of Windows Defender; 90456