Windows 10: Why windows keep adding applications that i neither need or want ! So annoying, i feel hit...

Discus and support Why windows keep adding applications that i neither need or want ! So annoying, i feel hit... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Edge displaying a WONDERFULLY annoying "welcome" screen where you can see it pumped all of your chrome data to log you !! Now a "meet now" application... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LudoLas1, Nov 25, 2020.

1. LudoLas1 Win User

Why windows keep adding applications that i neither need or want ! So annoying, i feel hit...

Edge displaying a WONDERFULLY annoying "welcome" screen where you can see it pumped all of your chrome data to log you !!

Now a "meet now" application on my personal compute, I'M NOT AT WORK !!

And lots of totally useless functionnalities added silently and that can't be removed even if they are not VITAL to OPERATING SYSTEM yes, that what you are Windows, an OS that should just make a PC work, not pump all my data by telling me to use YOUR products that are free at start but quickly become expensive.

I don't want cortana, i don't want skype, i hate onedrive, mail and so much, i just need file explorer, google chrome and steam !!!!

I don't want windows to "find a solution" ie "get my usage data freely" when some software crashes.

Why did i pay for a software that i don't control at all and adds so much final user uselessness but microsoft usefullness to retrieve a lot of data about users ... and we pay them for that ... ?!

:)

LudoLas1, Nov 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2020
  3. annoying ads

Annoying ad's what?

[/grammar nazi]

Adblock ftw.

DonInKansas, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Why windows keep adding applications that i neither need or want ! So annoying, i feel hit...

annoying ads

Just download an "Ad Block program, I use foof and I don't see any of those annoying ads on websites.

t77snapshot, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Why windows keep adding applications that i neither need or want ! So annoying, i feel hit...

1. Why windows keep adding applications that i neither need or want ! So annoying, i feel hit... - Similar Threads - Why keep adding

2. Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow?: Hi, I've lately updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I just feel the Windows Explorer from the latest kind of slow compared to the previous OS versions. I've tried some win10 version from 10240 to 19045 and they all have the same issue. It seems that when browsing folder...
  3. I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes: I had a window pop up on one of my apps that asked "do you want to allow this app to make changes?" and I meant to hit yes but i think i hit no because now it won't let me download. Is there a place where i can change the settings to yes so the app can make changes?...
  4. I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes: I had a window pop up on one of my apps that asked "do you want to allow this app to make changes?" and I meant to hit yes but i think i hit no because now it won't let me download. Is there a place where i can change the settings to yes so the app can make changes?...
  5. I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..: Today morning it was all okay, I booted up my game (destiny 2), played for 20-30 minutes then closed it..and ever since my pc feels SLUGGISH.. I have done everything in my ability to make it better, from restarting multiple times, clearing temp files, cleaning registry,...
  7. I DO NOT WANT ANY APPLICATIONS TO BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO MY DESKTOP

I DO NOT WANT ANY APPLICATIONS TO BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO MY DESKTOP: Hello, how do i turn off automatic desktop shortcuts for apps? I never ever under any circumstances to have anything but 2 icons on my desktop but whenever I install or update an app it is automatically created a shortcut on the desktop. How to i disable this useless...
  8. I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...: Hello, I just wanted to ask you the most simplest and important question: Is it really safe to update NVidia Drivers in Device Manager normally? Without GeForce Experience or anything, just classic update. Is really it?...
  9. Windows keeps adding languages and keyboard layouts that I don't need.

Windows keeps adding languages and keyboard layouts that I don't need.: Hello there. My system's default language is Russian. I have two input languages set up: Russian and English (UK) with the US International keyboard layout. However, several times every day Windows adds something to the language panel. It either adds the US keyboard layout...
  10. Why do I need to scan so often

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I need to scan so often: I am directed by Windows Defender to scan my computer - that it is not safe. A few hours later it tells me the same thing, even though I have not used the conmputer...